Accusations motherfucker!

tango 24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually kind of agree on something. Don't get me wrong, i've hooked up with PLENTY of drunk girls, but once you get to a certain point I can't be bothered

Is it rape if you have sex with your girlfriend while she's sleeping? My boy used to do that shit all the time, and then be like "She woulda said yes if she was awake" haha

My ex actually gave me permission to fuck her when she was sleeping, but I never could bring myself to do it. I'd slide a hand down her panties for a minute and if she woke up great, if not I was jerking off

hahaha

dude im not gonna lie ive banged out a hand full of broads who wanted the fake "rape scenario" from guidettes to goths. etc

so no, sleep sex is of the non rape type

i get accused of shit all the time. id say probably 30-40 percent of the time i am guilty of whatever it is. in high school i was that guy that they hauled into the office every time something went wrong/ got broken and of all those times they never brought me in for stuff i actually did do except once

I've been accused of rape before when I was 17. Girl was crying and everything about it. Had only met her the one time as well. Thankfully all the girls I knew at the time knew I wouldn't be capable of anything like that.

Other things I've been wrongly accused of include stealing phones, running through peoples houses and stealing a mates mothers jewelery box. Oh and shaving someones eyebrows off haha.

Too long of a story to write, so to sum it up quick.... Male prostitue, accuser: my father. Saw me on a fucked up street on look-out while painting with my homeboy while he was finishing up, 4 a.m. my pops drove past driving to work. Took him about 4 days of sleeplessness to bring it up to me...turned out deal sealer was because the same day of this incident he found a pair of leather male thongs and anal grease under his car seat, and that all originated from when I tried to get a job the day before in an interview at some sex store my boys girl worked at, and the kid I was with who was supposed to stay in the car racked that shit as a joke for his girlfriend....He left it under the seat, and I didn't know.

Yeah, that shit under pops car seat, plus the next day seeing me standing out next to prostitutes on look-out was heartbreaking to 'ol pops.

Saw dude almost come to tears on that shit. Luckily, friend's word and new throwies gave me the clear. ha.

• 3 months later...
Anyone else here been unjustly accused of something they didn't do?

I almost got the shit kicked out of me at a party because some girl I haven't seen in about 6 months decides to accuse me of rape...got away from some fucking brick shithouse with a few cuts and a lump on the head after he comes at me with a tennis racket of all things :/

I've never done anything like that and never would, fuck a lying bitch

This girl has called rape before on some made up bullshit, but still...

What the fuck???

you raped your mom ....eewwwwww gross... your a fag son... get off this site b...... shizzle my nizzle

a slut back at school was dating a redneck and hooked up with a mexican at a party and called rape. which started a race war between the whites and the mexicans. which resulted in 7 expulsions, one stabbing and like 10 fist fights. and a very entertaining week of school.

some girl that worked for a glass company in my hometown hooked up with a coworker after a company party. i guess the boyfriend, who happened to be some sort of boxer/fighter type, found out, so she cried rape to take the heat off herself. coworker got his ass beat, and she tried to press charges, but they didn't stick. they both ended up out of a job and that's the last i heard. the chick was pretty cute too, from what i remember, she had a pedo crush on me cuz i'd always be dropping off and picking up glass samples from the shop when i was like 16.... i shoulda tried to smash.

Moral of the story: Bitches be trippin'