Accusations motherfucker!

tango 24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been accused of all kinds of ridiculous shit (no comment), but not rape...that doesn't really fit with my personality. Anyone who knows me- even in passing, and even if they didn't like me- would laugh in the face of the female who was dumb enough to accuse me of rape.

take it you have erectile dysfunction eh shai

Only around you...

Realism- Except I wouldn't rape anyone. When I say it doesn't fit with my personality, it REALLY doesn't make sense. I've had my share of boozed-out hookups (99% of them with people I was dating) but I usually turn random drunk females down flat.

For starters, drunk chicks really aren't all that attractive to me for some reason...go figure. Second, the "getting drunk at a party, drunk girl comes on to me once she forgets she has a boyfriend, things happen, she regrets it the next day or gets called out, she blames me" scenario brings out my selfish side, in that I like not having the "rapist" label attached to me or being locked up.

And I would hope that most of you agree with me instead of saying "gay" or "nerd"...makes me wonder what kind of shit some of you get up to at parties.

i can see how that could happen... i get caught up in shit when things go missing at parties or get togethers and the first person accused is the only colored dude there , and every single time i get cleared because my friends all know my views on material possessions, unless its a lighter i just cant help it..they end up in my pocket by the handful sometimes.

In all seriousness I had a friend that got accused of raping a girl.

Dude later went to prison on some unrelated shit.

A year or two after he went to the clink I dated a girl that started crying when I was about to smash one night.

I asked what was wrong and she told me that same dude raped her at my house one day.

We used to skip school and snag females to bring over to the house and fuck when my parents were working.

She said she tried to tell her best friend about it (the one I was fucking) but since she was flirting with dude she didn't believe her.

The original chick who accused him I wrote off since she was kind of a slut, I assumed she was just mad at my boy or something.

I totally believed the girl I was about to smash though since she had no reason to lie about it and was generally an honest person.

If I heard about it any other way I'd assume she was lying.

Makes you think.

Am I the only one that thinks women should go to jail when they falsely accuse a dude of rape? I just never see it brought up.

Accusing someone of rape is serious shit, and can ruin a dude's life.

People are just like "yeah she accused me of rape, and I got jumped and cops arrested me, charges were dropped, but I was fired when my boss heard about it and some of my friends disowned me... man what a bitch, oh well nothing should be done about it, LOL"

For starters, drunk chicks really aren't all that attractive to me for some reason

We actually kind of agree on something. Don't get me wrong, i've hooked up with PLENTY of drunk girls, but once you get to a certain point I can't be bothered

Is it rape if you have sex with your girlfriend while she's sleeping? My boy used to do that shit all the time, and then be like "She woulda said yes if she was awake" haha

My ex actually gave me permission to fuck her when she was sleeping, but I never could bring myself to do it. I'd slide a hand down her panties for a minute and if she woke up great, if not I was jerking off

I spent about 4 months in jail and in a group home for some shit my homeboy did, and then another year and a half on house arrest. Im not gonna go into all of it but basicly someone snitched on us and said I was doing all types of foul shit. And because i was fucking with these cats i got caught up in it all. Not to say my hands were completely clean but the shit they charged me with wasnt me at all. I wanted to fight the case but I knew with the lawyer that i had(this faggot ass nigga the courts keep appointing me all the time that i fucking hate from the bottom of my soul) was just so apethetic about it all and only cared about getting paid. He talked me outta fighting the charge. I probably would have lost anyways. They had raided my house and i wasnt really sure what all they knew and i didnt want to take the chance that they knew about all the fucked up shit that i did do. So i took a plea bargain and got all the time i previously stated plus 100 something hours of community service plus another fifty hours to pay off the court costs and shit. And the fucked up part of it all was that after all that shit my homeboy wont even talk to me anymore. I mean I took a charge for this fool, because i knew he had kids and a job and all that and he hasnt been caught up and all. So you would think he would show me love but in the end he fucking disowned me along with a whole bunch of these other cats who more than likely cashed in on some of that reward money they had out for me...

ftw.

editing for typoes.

seriously these court appointed cats are fucking lowlives.they dont give a fuck about their cases. but i guess you cant blame them... when you have 30 something cases a day defending a bunch of ghetto bastards you would probably hate your job too and probably would want all your shit to go by quickly.thats why almost every single case that gets handled by these court appointed lawyers ends up in plea deals and no contests.seriously like 90 percent of all their cases end in plea bargains...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the courtsystem.

Is it rape if you have sex with your girlfriend while she's sleeping? My boy used to do that shit all the time, and then be like "She woulda said yes if she was awake" haha

My ex actually gave me permission to fuck her when she was sleeping, but I never could bring myself to do it. I'd slide a hand down her panties for a minute and if she woke up great, if not I was jerking off

I need an opinion on this haha

I was judged guilty for a hit and run I didnt do. Lady had 4000 dollars worth of damage to her truck and I had no damage, not to mention do you know how messed up the front end of my truck would of been after causing 4 Gs worth to her. Was harrassed for 2years by the police officer that had the case. GEICO had my back and fought it till they couldnt fight anymore because it just...wasnt...worth it. She wanted Millions, they said 2 Thousand! She wanted 500,000 they said 2,000! She wanted 100,000 they said 2,000 is all your getting bitch! eventually the court costs out way what a person is suing for and it becomes a better interest to pay out so that bitch got 100,000.

That fat ughly bitch and her fat ugly daughter eyed me in court, which pissed me off. And the worst part that cop laughed about me on the stand....awdasjkdasb!!! it was so hard to keep my composure. This how it went after she smurked at me on stand...

"Well I advised him that he was lying :chuckle: and he asked him again and what did he continue to do :laughter: he continued to lie to me about being at the scene"

I was livid burning at like 5000kelvin inside my mind.

I need an opinion on this haha

Odly enough one of my old friends had a girl that enjoyed getting fucked when she was asleep. Kinda a weird fantasy. He is a fellow ontzer but hasnt been around in a long while.

So no to rape if she lets you but if you just slip it in for shits and giggles it cant be good...but i dont think its rape.