THE INCOME TAX REFUND PLANS THREAD

knotsone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

build a clear glass box in a busy public square & furnish it as a bedroom with an attached bathroom

fill with an entertainment system & enough junk food to sustain me until i am the heaviest morbidly obese man in the world

call it art, possibly titled "rise to the bottom" & acquire status on guiness book of world records & such

profit

I should let somebody claim me as a dependent and split some money with them

I'M JUST KIDDING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS!

Edit: Speaking of which, my ex got FUCKED last year at tax time because when she went to file her mom had already claimed her as a dependent, even though she hadn't lived with her in years, and in fact lived with me. I felt bad for her because she got screwed out of money she really needed, and I felt bad for myself because I could of tried to claim her :lol:

i guess people get stoked on it because it feels like finding money in your pocket

WORD! ...... it's like loaning someone a grip of cash and you forget about it cause its been so long and then their like, here you go homie ! yea its my money .. but i m fuckin jazzed to have it back!

• 4 years later...

hmm. bump the IRS.

anyway. these days the refund just goes right into the IRA.

that said, we're going to peru in august.

on aother note.

babies

holy fuck am i glad i'm not spending money on a baby.

but congrats parents

Archived