Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
knotsone

THE INCOME TAX REFUND PLANS THREAD

pay rent at least through march, fix the whip, new furniture, gym membership!.....cant fucking wait... maybee a night out at the titty bar:D

build a clear glass box in a busy public square & furnish it as a bedroom with an attached bathroom

fill with an entertainment system & enough junk food to sustain me until i am the heaviest morbidly obese man in the world

call it art, possibly titled "rise to the bottom" & acquire status on guiness book of world records & such

profit

I should let somebody claim me as a dependent and split some money with them

I'M JUST KIDDING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS!

Edit: Speaking of which, my ex got FUCKED last year at tax time because when she went to file her mom had already claimed her as a dependent, even though she hadn't lived with her in years, and in fact lived with me. I felt bad for her because she got screwed out of money she really needed, and I felt bad for myself because I could of tried to claim her :lol:

TAX FREE, TAX FREE, I AIN'T GIVIN SHIT TO UNCLE SAM!

It only sucks once a year, and that's when people are getting their refund. Even though it's just them giving you back part of your own money, it's still fun

pay rent for a few months in advance. that's pretty much it. then i can be lazy and not do a god damn thing with myself except what i find interesting.

I saw something on youtube that said there was nothing in american law or constitution that said you had to pay income tax. Think it was that movie zeitgeist.

Not sure how true this is but if it is y'all need to stop paying that tax!

i'll put mine in the bank.

i'm not in the hole || , or hurting for money, so i don't need to plan on what i'll do with it before i even get it.

ok, so i might buy some new wheels for my bike. thats about it.

i guess people get stoked on it because it feels like finding money in your pocket

WORD! ...... it's like loaning someone a grip of cash and you forget about it cause its been so long and then their like, here you go homie ! yea its my money .. but i m fuckin jazzed to have it back!

SHIT YES!!!!!

I forgot all about this. Hopefully this check will fund my trip to Austin next week. I'll be at a loss after it missing work for a week in all...

Oh, and my jewish side is telling me to save the rest of the $.

bump.

hollaaa!

i just made a phat ass payment on my loans.

about to turn it into a security deposit too.

Refund came around a few days before my babies bday. Used that money as extra for a little family vacation to disney land.

Payed off a few lingering retail credit cards and put the rest away.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now