I shat on my parents today.

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I shit my pants today.

Actually, that's more of a lesson learned on deliberately farting infront of your wife.

Real men don't do that, and real men would be sickened if their wives did that infront of them.

All these idiots who talk about farting and shitting infront of their wives/husbands somehow making them closer are fucking morons.

this guy bumps my 9 month dead thread to talk about real men on the internet?

then brags that he drinks 15 beers, assumedly shitty, nightly.

oh, please, teach me of chivalry, brah.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also I haven't shit my pants since I was like 3 or 4 years old.

And I drink 15+ beers a night, and more at parties.

Some of you people have some real issues on your hands.

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

16668966.jpg

15 beers a night?

sounds like man breasts and erectile dysfunction.

have fun with that.

or the sounds of wet brain and a dying liver, ha.

edit: also, i know i've posted this in a previous conversation about girls farting.. but a chick i grew up with, whom was absolutley gorgeous, had no problem ripping ass in front of people and then laughing her ass off about it. sometimes finishing off the ass ripping by then punching the person next to her. may not have been the classyist thing but, fuck class, i always laughed.

• Like 1

Actually, that's more of a lesson learned on deliberately farting infront of your wife.

Real men don't do that, and real men would be sickened if their wives did that infront of them.

All these idiots who talk about farting and shitting infront of their wives/husbands somehow making them closer are fucking morons.

:rolleyes:

one time at my friend tommys house his dad was talking all this shit cuz we came back to his house eating wendys all stoned... so i ate a vanilla frosty and barBQ with chicken nuggets... and then his dad was in his room so he was like my dads asleep so he took his car keys but while i was in his room i had to shit.. so i pulled down my pants and crapped on his dad.. his radio was on volume 3 playing that old song "she worded hard for da money ... so hard for it homey!!!" and his face was brown he looked funny we ran out and took his car and racked paint.. brown paint.

I was visiting my boy in the hospital yesterday. He was on the 7th floor, I leave, push the button for the elevator, get on with about 6 other people. I feel a fart coming on and think to myself "oh yeah, the good ol' fart in a crowded elevator gag". Bad idea...

Luckily my body realized it was more than just a fart and my ass clenched up before I flooded that bitch. I got off at the next floor and quickly waddled to the nearest bathroom. I had boxers and baggy shorts on so there was no permanent damage, but I blew that bathroom up and had shit all over my thighs. Fuck hospital food.

one time at my friend tommys house his dad was talking all this shit cuz we came back to his house eating wendys all stoned... so i ate a vanilla frosty and barBQ with chicken nuggets... and then his dad was in his room so he was like my dads asleep so he took his car keys but while i was in his room i had to shit.. so i pulled down my pants and crapped on his dad.. his radio was on volume 3 playing that old song "she worded hard for da money ... so hard for it homey!!!" and his face was brown he looked funny we ran out and took his car and racked paint.. brown paint.

aaave.jpg

• 9 months later...

cant rememberr ever actually shitting my pants, but one day walking back from a huge binge on rough cider, I felt my stomach go, luckily I was walking along a railway bridge and noone was about so dropped my trousers and my ass just fucking exploded all over the floor, on the side of the bridge it was disgusting, luckily it happened though because 10 minutes later some guy started chasing me for catching a tag and my stomach would have gone while being chased and that isn't a good look.

haha. thanks. i couldn't remember what i'd called it or what it had been changed to. ah yes.

easiest way to dig up your favorite threads are to remember who started them, esp because that won't change

then go to their member profile and look up threads started by..

I shit my pants when I was a kid once that I can remember.

Run home from school with the bubble tummy real fast. Get to the door just in time to find the front door locked. Ran around the back to find a note from my mom saying she was off doing something and I had to go to one of my friends house down the street. He had a big sister that was hot and watched us after school sometimes. I turned and jumped off the back porch to book it to my friends and my landing immediately unleashed what looked like a gallon of 2 month old yoo hoo out of my ass into my pants and down the sides of my legs into my white Roos.

I didnt want my friends hot sister to see me, let alone have him inform the entire school I shit my pants...so I sat on the steps in the back yard for 3 hours or so until my mom came home. She was not pleased. My shit had dried onto my ass, shorts, shoes, legs, porch and even some one my book bag.

Semi-off topic:

Like a couple weeks later I kicked this kid in the balls during P.E. He was some blonde haired soccer fag a few grades up from me. On the walk home i got chased down by him and a few of his friends who started beating my ass. i grabbed a huge brown, green and orange dog turd I saw on the grass and smashed it into one of the kids heads and ran into my house. But that shit didnt smash, it EXPLODED when it met his face, sending pieces of it all over him and my arms. My mom once again had to deal with my coming home covered in some kind of fecal matter.

For a bit there she was proabably wondering what the fuck my problem was...lol

• Like 1