MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind beardo dropping knowledge, are you saying if you were in dude's shoes you would have let that loudmouth faggot keep following you, talkin shit to you and your girl, and not done anything?

I just watched that episode tonight finally, and I hafta say Ronnie actually let that shit go on for way too long before he finally beat dude's ass. And he definitely didn't hit him with a one hitter quitter, as it didn't look like a very good punch and dude slipped, but after they hit the ground he FUCKED him up, straight boxing his ears in...good shit

na homie... that was the first fight he got in, and i agree... he let that shit talk go on too long... but he definitely won that... on the latest episode, he gets in another fight, and gives dude a dirt nap... homeboy is out COLD.

na homie... that was the first fight he got in, and i agree... he let that shit talk go on too long... but he definitely won that... on the latest episode, he gets in another fight, and gives dude a dirt nap... homeboy is out COLD.

Haha, I just watched that episode. Fuck, I wish the camera man was faster, because homeboy was SLEEPING

The Situation is such a funny cunt. At least he actually pulled a root this episode. J-Pow hating on him there was just her being herself - a total cunt. If Mike wasn't such a pussy bitch he shoulda dropped that tranny ho. Its funny how as the season progresses her voice gets deeper and her face looks more beat, she must have ran out of estrogen doses or something, that is why she got all sick in the club.

^ no concept of morons out for fame at any cost. they really don't care what you think of them, they're on tv, making money, and that's all that matters. on top of which, with the backing of MTV, you can do whatever you want and get away with minor consequences at worst.

on the low,,,they really dont make that much money on these reality shows. 5 mins of fame and the allure of doing more reality shows and club appearances is what motivates them.