Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gat Bush

MTV's Jersey Shore

Amazing. I'm a big fan of Italian American humor, from The Sopranos to the SIDB kiss for the haters guys.

Anyone else catch this premiere last night?

I haven't cracked up this much from television in some time.

"NU JOISY"

• Like 1

I was about to start this thread. fucking hell was that great. snickers? what a classy broad.

champs, all of them!

I was about to start this thread. fucking hell was that great. snickers? what a classy broad.

champs, all of them!

Screenshot2009-12-04at23642AM.png

found on a youtube response

so this forum is in a bad place but niggies watching this piece of shit show... i know for a fact if i watched it my day would be ruined and i would be on my way to get a new flat screen cuz i would throw whatever was close to me into it... just the promo for it makes me so pissed off... what is cool about watching a bunch of tools behave like monkeys????

If I had cable, I might have watched it.

Definitely something I would not watch at prime time, though. Maybe at 1 or 2 AM when much isn't on.

I bet that Range was a rental. Hell, I'd guess it's even a lease, based on the assumption that these guys are probably financially insolvent.

I look forward to seeing the fruits of more rooftop "fishing" expeditions as the season continues...

I fuckin' live this show. I'm drowning in it.

"REAL LIFE: I'M SURROUNDED BY GUIDOS."

I fuckin' live this show. I'm drowning in it.

"REAL LIFE: I'M SURROUNDED BY GUIDOS."

I ENVY YOU.

GUIDOS=CHAMPIONS OF LIFE

i wana see this shit so bad, it looks like pure comedy GOLD. i love the part on the commercial when the dude wearing the ed hardy shirt says "we get our fists pumping like CHAMPS" and they show then doing that shit. maybe its cause im from the west but i didnt think dude like that really existed... or i hoped they didnt

i wana see this shit so bad, it looks like pure comedy GOLD.

I dont know about the states, but up here I just watched it on the website. you can probably do the same.

the beauty is even if it is scripted, you would probably get the exact same result if you did it for real. only with slightly less intelligent dialogue

I ENVY YOU.

GUIDOS=CHAMPIONS OF LIFE

oh man. the negaprops are flowing hard. i've posted pics of my roomate in tinychat. you've seen. FOR SHAME.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now