MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck do people watch this stupid ass MTV reality shit? it's about abuncha faggots who live together in jersey and what happens to them. Who gives a fuck? like theres nothing better on TV to watch?

Its about laughing at the joke, not laughing with it.

You ever see someone acting a fool in public and walk slow or straight up stop and watch because you know shit is about to get good. Thats the concept.

As far as I know Snooke, JWow, Pauly D, and The Situation wereall gettin $7,500 a night to appear at clubs, plus the extra Pauly is raking in off guest DJ spots.

Then I heard Vinnh was gettin $3,500, and Ronnie and Sam were gettin $3,500 asa couple

No matter what, that's good ass money to do the same shit you were doing every night anyways

Snitch yourself out?

Nigga u just wrote out ur life story...

The fuck outta here u fraud ass nigga.

10 minutes ago u was ringo fuckin star..I guess ur cope2 now..

I didn't read all 35 pages..I only read this one...

Nigga u wastin ur free time gossipin about "losers" that don't know/give a fuck about u on an internet graffiti forum:lol:

I played in a touring band for close to 10 years, When I went to a club it was to perform in a different city every night. Been to every city in North America, just about every country in Europe, Japan, Australia, South America, etc... Not to brag, but my pass port looks like a Geography Book.

When I went to a club people came to see me and my band, kids had a ticket pinned to their bulletin board for a month waiting with anticipation for me and my buddies to come into town and bring the rock. Signed albums, bitches threw themselves at me, etc...

Now the last place I want to be in is a club.

I've done a lot with my life in the past thirty some odd years that I've been alive. I haven't played in a band in years and I still get called for interviews.

Now I've changed directions and I'm doing stuff that I find new and exciting without having to be at work at 9:00am, and having a boss breath down my neck.

Am I rich no, am I free? Yes.

Your turn...

This nigga is one of the Hanson brothers.

hanson1.jpg

What's the name of ur band then? How many albums y'all sell?

If little ass kids was waitin in big ass lines and hoes were throwin thongs at y'all you niggas must of went platinum? Double platnium at least once right?

its easy to run an anonymous yap from another city/town bc there will be little to no repercussion, so why take the bait? just tight lip it. everyone comes to this thread to laugh at the orange dbag behavior displayed weekly.

i can vouch for MZ dude played all around and is some pseudo rockstar, and i think he could careless about it. actually i could care less about it. its not that big of a deal. in reality its wack when you see how women act around someone they consider famous and would suck a "nobodies" dick just to be in the presence of whoever they think could take them into the limelight, the same way these shorebags are parading around like fools for their 15 mins

• Like 1

You seem to be hating on me and you don't know me.

I think if you browse the entire "Jersey Shore Thread," you'll find that I'm not the only one who finds this group of individuals to be complete and utter fools making total idiots of themselves out in a public forum for the world to see.

I'm merely soaking up the image that they are putting out for themselves and re-acting to it.

I watch the show because they make complete and utter fools of themselves, it's pretty awesome. I thought that is why everyone watches it.