MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably Serato, a program that mixes MP3 files. You plug your laptop into the mixer and then you use these two vinyl plates that transfer the MP3's through the turntable to the mixer. It allows you to show up to a bar with a laptop and some needles, and you're ready to go. Everyone is using it now.

To be honest, I don't know how it works. I'm an analog man when it comes to playing music.

its def serato because he has a rane ttm-57 mixer, which has a built in serato interface.

^ no concept of morons out for fame at any cost. they really don't care what you think of them, they're on tv, making money, and that's all that matters. on top of which, with the backing of MTV, you can do whatever you want and get away with minor consequences at worst.

Top notch Morons. You think with the cameras following you around you wouldn't commit crimes that provide sure evidence.

Nevermind beardo dropping knowledge, are you saying if you were in dude's shoes you would have let that loudmouth faggot keep following you, talkin shit to you and your girl, and not done anything?

I just watched that episode tonight finally, and I hafta say Ronnie actually let that shit go on for way too long before he finally beat dude's ass. And he definitely didn't hit him with a one hitter quitter, as it didn't look like a very good punch and dude slipped, but after they hit the ground he FUCKED him up, straight boxing his ears in...good shit

Also, does anyone have a clip of Pauly D swinging on somebody in the first episode? I never saw that one, and every search online simply yields Snooki gettin dropped

its not really worth seeing, just a straight right that barely hits the dude. of course security dragged him out of the club because he swung a fist, but he didnt actually do anything to the guy. pauly d is a bitch, i bet if you fucked with his hair enough he would just start crying. ronnie is the only dude on the show who has fucked people up, and hes done it twice.

dammit i hate loving this show.