What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Not too many years back you'd be called a metrosexual for that.  How is it these days?  You just say no homo/prohomo/yolo and wax on, wax off?

hoes love clean brows and if a dudes commenting on my eyebrows I assume he secretly wants my penis. The tables have turned. Which there’s nothing wrong with #ProHomo

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

As a "MO" I would rather not be a "Pro Ho" of any sort, yet I have no issues with "metrosexuals" of any kind, given I am a borderline one myself now that I can  look back at the things I have done in the pursuit of making women (& ultimately myself) happier through trial and error with various activities performed by that category of "metrosexual" man.

In my early days here I was too young and insecure to probably admit such things, but the best part of now being a grizzled middle aged Man is I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks about Me and whether I have ended up with what the wife calls My "Chinese eyebrow" (the result of letting an ex pluck my eyebrows when I was 21) I now let grow wild.

As for what I'm doing right now, I woke up at 4 am to piss, ans it's now 7am as I couldn't get back to sleep. So after watching some Youtube, then listening as I stared into the black abyss watching the electricity fractals I emitted due to charging myself with my neon wand turn into the sickest rap letters imaginable which my toy skills will need to realise the capturing of one day in a translatable medium so others can appreciate them.

Now I'm gonna put on a podcast and try to sleep.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 11:04 PM, nicklesndimes said:

sittin havin a snack, not the exact snack i wanted as they were all out of muffins, but it's all good.

Looks like a beast of a bike.

I have muffins sitting there to eat, yet I need to cut back on my food intake given I don't want to get any fatter, even though my Dadbod gut allows me to effectively grab a hold of it and close my eyes and if I concentrate enough, it is the same sensation as squeezing a nice, pert female ass hahahaha.

• Like 1

After a rare divergence from Ch0 to Brickslayers and the Style/Burner thread to humble myself as the toy I am, I return to my throne at Kings Corner inside the Belgian Beer Cafe at Perth to look upon the 12oz sticker I left on the sign  on William St that directs towards “Shafto Lane” and understand my true place in this world seemingly is one of inebriation.

The solace I take from my one drunken night I will be able to experience in this coming fortnight is that “toys” are what women use to pleasure themselves in the only positive aspect I can derive from my lack of focus when it comes to piece composition and can control.

And in case anyone wonders why I would crank “Push it to the limit” from the Scarface soundtrack as I headed out tonight, it is because I will get kicked out of the backpackers & will become homeless again for humiliating and dominating the boys who think they are Men there with My tales of conquering life I share if only for the purpose of exposing their misplaced egos in My desire to help them avoid the same egofuelled trap I found Myself in at a point in time.

I’m thanking God and the Asian ECU Hospitality students who returned my phone to Me after a krumping attempt went wrong that saw My phone ejected from my pocket unbeknownst to Me.

Whilst I am hypercritical of the actions many choose to take in their lives, such selflessness and good is not only recognised by Me, but appreciated.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

trigger warning: controversial subject

IMG_20230714_160146.thumb.jpg.2a241042ae873631922babd72e15a900.jpg

Not controversial at all

I did a similar thing recently myself, although used gold to turn one that was carved into the concrete of my childhood outdoor basketball court at the local park near MyMum's place into Windmill blades. I am sure the time in 2009 when we met "The King of Soho" in London prior to Me getting kicked out of the Windmill for a Brazilian stripper putting her tit in my mouth only for My drunken amphetamine enhanced rambling seeing me accidentally bite said tit prior to Me having to leave the place and my best friend to witness the closing show in a hurry. This may have been told on here before, but since it was that long ago and I use this place as my vessel to "reveal the sins of my past" such that any teachings I make are revealed with full DISclosure of the person I once was being long since evolved from.

I also went over my brother and My initials and names in gold after some prick had done my initials up in green, almost like a "Green light jail hit" had been put on Me here in Purgatory.

Symbolism y'all.

And. on the symbolism tip, what is up with iPhones smiling at you with a smiley face every time I use Apple Pay in some sort of subliminal programming that encourages Me to keep spending money I shouldn't be spending?

I was just watching a video I have of myself that pretty much epitomises My “FTW and burn it all down” attitude which is invoked via allowing women to wield power over my emotional state of mind.

In said video, after getting pulled over by police in the centre of Barcelona for revving a Lambo for some bystander making a video as I was parked at a red light, I was a real prick to the patient cops who fined me 80Euro for noise violations.

It was worth it as I got a fine while driving a Naranje Lambo and making the V10 scream to bring joy to this world. If that is a crime, well I will accept being guilty and apologise to said police for acting like Lord Aleem, as I was inna real cunt of a mood that day.

5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I was just watching a video I have of myself that pretty much epitomises My “FTW and burn it all down” attitude which is invoked via allowing women to wield power over my emotional state of mind.

In said video, after getting pulled over by police in the centre of Barcelona for revving a Lambo for some bystander making a video as I was parked at a red light, I was a real prick to the patient cops who fined me 80Euro for noise violations.

It was worth it as I got a fine while driving a Naranje Lambo and making the V10 scream to bring joy to this world. If that is a crime, well I will accept being guilty and apologise to said police for acting like Lord Aleem, as I was inna real cunt of a mood that day.

Did you actually pay that fine? Did they issue a ticket or take the 80Euro straight out of your pocket into theirs?

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 1:28 PM, LUGR said:

Did you actually pay that fine? Did they issue a ticket or take the 80Euro straight out of your pocket into theirs?

I paid the fine online.

Whilst I wish to believe it was jealousy inspired, the fact that I got a ticket with my name on it as a memento to go along with the story, plus the other things I got away with on the freeways gives me nothing but respect and gratitude that that small fine is all I had to pay.

Anyway, as for the “pics or it didn’t happen” crowd who hold me accountable to the rules of Ch0 here, I offer you this clip of what the above story saw me “pre-pay” some insurance of the karmic variety.

• Like 1
  • Props 1