What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kickin it in bed still, at 4pm. being a lazy fuck. still sick.

my pet pig is tearing up something in the livingroom but im hurtin to much to try to get up...

and my girl takes me being sick in bed as a get out of jail free card to be a lazy shit.

not okay. she should be in the fucking kitchen. making me tea or crumpets or some shit...instead of gigging over text messages, rolled away from me..facing the wall.

so in conclusion. im still sick in bed, and im pissed off.

haha, no sashimi, shit's too expensive. Crab (claw) meat, salmon (smoked today) zuchini, cucumber, cream cheese, y'know, all that good stuff.

I been makin rolls for a little while now. I don''t have a rice cooker, i prefer stovetop honestly. Usually the inside out rolls, but sometimes i do the nori on the outside. Sriracha all the time too. :D

*edit - also goin to culinary school, i'll be learnin the cuts for the fish eventually. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

haha, no sashimi, shit's too expensive. Crab (claw) meat, salmon (smoked today) zuchini, cucumber, cream cheese, y'know, all that good stuff.

I been makin rolls for a little while now. I don''t have a rice cooker, i prefer stovetop honestly. Usually the inside out rolls, but sometimes i do the nori on the outside. Sriracha all the time too. :D

*edit - also goin to culinary school, i'll be learnin the cuts for the fish eventually. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

hell yeah.

theres this place in my city that sells sashimi grade fish....really really fresh.

i want to learn how to make good rolls...inside out rolls are where its at!

if you learn all the tricks for making sushi, start a thread about it! (i will prop you for the thread)

i really want to learn..but dont want to shell out the money to learn...theres this place in my city that offers sushiology classes...there are 5 classes, but they are $65 per class...heres the website..

http://www.mikunisushi.com/en/mikuni-sushiology.php

hell yeah.

theres this place in my city that sells sashimi grade fish....really really fresh.

i want to learn how to make good rolls...inside out rolls are where its at!

if you learn all the tricks for making sushi, start a thread about it! (i will prop you for the thread)

i really want to learn..but dont want to shell out the money to learn...theres this place in my city that offers sushiology classes...there are 5 classes, but they are $65 per class...heres the website..

http://www.mikunisushi.com/en/mikuni-sushiology.php

the only thing that i don't know how to do in those classes is the tempura fried stuff, but it sounds pretty easy to learn. I'll start planning out a thread to help you people interested in sushi to make it right without havin to spend any money. Cali, pm me some things you are particularly interested in and i'll be sure to include those in the thread. ;) :cool:

• Like 1