What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My apartment got broken into this morning while me and my girlfriend were in bed. I woke up, looked around and found dude was in the bathroom. I kicked him out and as he was leaving I heard a child's cry out in the darkness. I ran out there but could not find the kid or the dude that broke into my shit.

I called the cops and they got the guy, found the kid and returned him to his parents. Looks like the two things happening at the same time was a coincidence at this point.

So right now I am wondering if the general verdict on 12 oz would make me a snitch for calling the cops but do not feel the whole thing to be thread worthy so I thought I would drop it here.

drinking a becks, making a steak, about to get ready to go see fiddy perform at some show you have to win tickets to on the radio...i'm picturing the audience as consisting of about forty screaming teenage white girls. but it is new york, so maybe not. backstage veep steez, having a stagehand for a boyfriend comes in handy. haven't even heard the album yet...i hope he does something gay that i can laugh about.