Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

I'm gunna be an uncle, AGAIN!

Found out today that my older brother's "girlfriend" is pregnant, and after having 8 potential kids aborted he's keeping this one

My niece (from my younger sister), is the love of my life, so hopefully this one is just as awesome. And I get to be the Godfather this time!

I feel like I need to get my girl knocked up now and complete the trifecta, cuz I'm pretty sure my older sister wouldn't be able to have children even if she wanted to

fuck that noise

the world's already overflowing w/humans

no offense Swamp

And yes Mar, it is alot haha...my brother has probably fucked more girls than anyone I know, he's very legitimately in the hundreds

I remember when my girl got an abortion back in the day, I was all fuckedup about it and my brother made me feel better with his numbers ha

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.

^ I'm an awesome uncle...taking my niece for her first pumpkin picking fest this weekend

Edit: To IOU

Good deal.

As long as we don't get more coke snorting acid eating drunks. We should be OK..

I feel like I need to get my girl knocked up now and complete the trifecta

ayebee no, say it isnt so!

Well I think this is the karmic circle coming around, as you know we are intertwined and shit due to our birthday falling on the same day. judging by the timestamp on this thread, the news of your brothers girlfriend being pregnant coincides with the news of my brother's gf having her 6 year old kid have some sort of fit and die on her. Shit is kinda fucked up around here, verysombre as for some (un)apparent reason she would rather spend time with my brother (who is really just with her as she gives him money, and has numerous things on the side) than the rest of her family. Fucked up thing is, I have to put up with it,

I feel like I need to get my girl knocked up now and complete the trifecta, cuz I'm pretty sure my older sister wouldn't be able to have children even if she wanted to

DO IT, just had our first on the 29th of Sept...having your own yout is amazing. Congrats on becoming an uncle again!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now