Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I never said I was cool.

Baby wipes, yeh or neh?

So I got into this conversation once about wiping your ass with baby wipes. I played in a band for a long time and everyone knows that the most import thing you take on tour with you is baby wipes.

Anyways, how we even got on the topic, who knows. But this dude was arguing with me (pretty intensely I might add) that only "faggots" wipe their ass with a baby wipes. I later came to find out that he was an off duty cop, so I figured something that the N.Y.P.D. is opposed to can't be all that bad.

His side of the argument was "only a fag uses baby wipes, what do you need a clean up for your boy friend?"

My side was "Sorry dude, but I like to clean my asshole properly."

I know that I'm probably gay for other reasons, but I don't think that this is one of them.

Europeans do that shit all day. I got into while I lived over there, and carried the trend home with me for a minute, but it died off.

Since I now have a baby at home, I use them if I have sting ring from last nights spicey food.

Them shitz is a miracle worker on a blazin O-ring.

I am pretty wary of calling thread fail on anyone but I think this comes pretty close.

I like the unscented cottonelle ass wipes not the baby kind.

I never said I was cool:

This name works so well for you on many occasions. I keep reading your posts and I'm like ? and then I see who posts it and it all makes sense haha.

Personally I've never thought of using baby wipes but I can't say it's a bad idea.

I baby wipe my ass if I take a real savage shit. Also if its a particularly hot day in the summer I apply baby powder to the under carriage. You don't want supreme swamp ass and your junk sticking to your leg.

I wipe with toilet paper, then baby wipe, then apply GoldBond

As a bigger man I'm very prone to swamp ass, so I'm making sure I take proper care to avoid it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now