Kool-Aid

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i always fucked with lil hugs

I bought a case of these once for childhood nostalgia and then got strung out on them and drank the case in like 24 hours.

I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I was shaking from the sugar and my heart was beating out of my chest.

I've been clean from Lil' hugs for 4 years now.

I bought a case of these once for childhood nostalgia and then got strung out on them and drank the case in like 24 hours.

I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I was shaking from the sugar and my heart was beating out of my chest.

^^lol

i hate that... when you have the power as an adult to buy mass quantities of shit you loved as a kid. its like becoming agustus glut drinking out of the chocolate river

• Like 1

i was dating an older lady who had a 13 year old daughter.

she was telling me that kids take koolaid mixed with sugar in plastic bags to school and eat it right out the bag.

they call it "happy crack".

back when i was in elementary school we used to do that, purplesaurus rex was my favorite

we didnt call it anything like that though

r6wbkn.jpg

i'm sayin'...throw some hugs at the neighborhood MILF's kids then lock em out the house to run wild, thats how i handle mamas ass in privacy.

wow

From my own personal experience I can tell you arent lying

Lil Hugs are nothing to play wit'

i was dating an older lady who had a 13 year old daughter.

she was telling me that kids take koolaid mixed with sugar in plastic bags to school and eat it right out the bag.

they call it "happy crack".

haha thats a old skoo hood thing over here. eat'n koolaid sugar from a plastic baggy with a plastic spoon or jus punch'n a small hole on tha bottom & pour'n it out 2 eat