Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole shit will be easier if you tell your boy the situation.

Let him know she approached you and initiated shit, but never, ever mention anything physical.

He doesn't need to visual of his homeboy pillaging his sister.

And make sure he knows you aren't gonna play her for a fool either.

You got too much respect for him and her to play it that wayy.

By showing this respect for him, hopefully buddy will be cool with you doing what you gotta do, and in the meantime, she'll have her fun by thinking everything's on the downlow, meaning all that secretive drama and bullshit excitement she gets out of playing games and being sneaky will show in the bedroom.

So talk to him about it, and let her think you're sneaking around.

Come on son, it's a win-win if you play your cards right.

heh well this is what happened today, picked up her up, we went to my crib chilled watched some t.v, she cuddled next to me blah blah we made out lalala messed around, but i just couldnt smash her...think i need more time to think about it...when i dropped her off i dropped her off a block away from her crib and my boy's girlfriend texted me saying "BUSTED", i immediately panicked, but we made an excuse sayin i seen her walking and i dropped her off home...hope it works

if not 12oz you got my back?

heh well this is what happened today, picked up her up, we went to my crib chilled watched some t.v, she cuddled next to me blah blah we made out lalala messed around, but i just couldnt smash her...think i need more time to think about it...when i dropped her off i dropped her off a block away from her crib and my boy's girlfriend texted me saying "BUSTED", i immediately panicked, but we made an excuse sayin i seen her walking and i dropped her off home...hope it works

if not 12oz you got my back?

Caught%20Red%20Handed.jpg

TacticalFacePalm.jpg

im just gunna fuck her man....me n his sister made a good lie that i seen her walkin down the street i scooped her up then dropped her off at the corner cuz i had to dip to work...she believed it. now shes texting me saying "wish we woulda went farther today"

Your friend's sister more than likely already told her friend you guys are going out, and that girl that caught you is probably lurking on this topic right now. Within a day or so she will probably tell your friend your doing his sister behind his back and she will use this thread as evidence.

Your only options now to continue going out with this girl without getting caught by your friend is to. . .

1)Take your girl's friend out before she snitches.

2)Rub a industrial strength magnet over your hardrive.

3)Burn the evidence

4)Hope the oontz crashes again and all archives of this topic are destroyed.

Good Luck.;)

yo son we gotta take it and go get the clarks man...Yo, check it out, yo, yo, i got a new wooooo!!! niggaz don't even know son...yo check the joint.....Boom, yo i got a crazy idea how to do clarks now....check it out, boom, this how you freak em, boom....you go get you go get the cream joints right???? boom, Now now, all you all you dye...... is this shit right here....Boom, and this, ya kno what i'm sayin? any color you want....But it'd be like, blue and cream, ya know hat i'm sayin? shit like that...... niggaz don't even know this stuff.....Word is bond i'ma rock niggaz this summer.....on the real.....know what i'm sayin? yo son, i had crazy visions.....check it out check it out check it out, boom.....just imagine if you buy, ooooh!! check it out.....just imagine you bought navy blue, right......a navy blue, a navy blue pair right, boom........Of this.....of this shit.....know what i'm sayin? but dye gold top and got cream on top......then you can have any color like......but you gotta drip it like it's marble cake...know what i'm sayin?