kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

amber.jpg

Blame it on the...

is it just me or do you clones not realize that hes got a white bitch to shave her head. dress in an african snake suit with an african looking tribal looking gold necklace with died hair that looks like when a black woman blondes her hair and got her bronzed up like arnold in the 70's.

hes dating a white chick and hes made her look like a black chic looking like a white chick.

shes a riddle of the races.

shes what im deeming a blackvestite.

Never heard of her, never heard anything of his besides thru the wire, and it bugged me.

I am shocked to see how this affects so many people over the age of twelve, in fact, it sickens me.

If you dont like him, ignore him. It worked for me up until today.

& the chops are lulz.

i got to say you're all fucking retarded for watching mtv...

for knowing what happened..

hew HRW released a new report that should get multiple pages of debate.. why doesn't someone start a thread about that instead of some retard..

enjoy...

svICELAND_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg

this thread been going on for too long.

this is what happened:

Kanye: "I gotta do something contreversial this year, doesnt matter what. Imma get up there and say something wild to get people talkin....better drink this Henessy so I dont pussy out"

that's it, that's all. aint no fuckin Viacom/illuminati/Bildenberg conspiracy B...are they mad it happenned most certainly not, but the shit WAS NOT PLANNED NOT PLANNED....NOT STAGED

• Like 1