kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also can someone find me an unedited clip from start to finish of the Taylor swift award announcement? All I can find is the edited one that cuts from Taylor alone onstage, to kanye already there, then handing her his mic at the end. I want 'to see the unedited live feed that aired from her coming on stage to when kanye leaves

So wait, you were actually making an opinion on it without really seeing it? No wonder you were saying Taylor didn't have a mic when she started the speech, and that Kanye came from backstage with a mic in his hand. Kanye came on stage empty-handed, and snatched the mic out of Taylor's hand. And you said he was being David Blaine and being an illusionist while the cameras switched.

I'm looking for it, but unfortunately, YouTube has been taking down most of them.

Uhh yeah I think I stated that 4 pages ago champ...

How about you use your e-tective Digg skills to find me that clip?

So why are you making a big deal about them being on the same label, when there's thousands of artists and only 4 major labels?

Found a clip:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2188526-kanye-west-interrupts-taylor-swifts-acceptance-speech-on-2009-mtv-video-musicawards

So wait, you were actually making an opinion on it without really seeing it? No wonder you were saying Taylor didn't have a mic when she started the speech, and that Kanye came from backstage with a mic in his hand. Kanye came on stage empty-handed, and snatched the mic out of Taylor's hand. And you said he was being David Blaine and being an illusionist while the cameras switched.

I'm looking for it, but unfortunately, YouTube has been taking down most of them.

Haha

Jesus Christ dude I saw it live

then once again on the unedited replay

where did I say kanye came from back stage? Are you drunk?

Haha

Jesus Christ dude I saw it live

then once again on the unedited replay

where did I say kanye came from back stage? Are you drunk?

It doesn't really matter where he came from; backstage, his seat, outside. That's minor. You did say he came on stage empty-handed and that Taylor had an ear mounted mic and no mic in her hand. Just watch the video and see for yourself.

So why are you making a big deal about them being on the same label, when there's thousands of artists and only 4 major labels?

Found a clip:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2188526-kanye-west-interrupts-taylor-swifts-acceptance-speech-on-2009-mtv-video-musicawards

Umm

because in order for it to be manufactured they pretty much HAVE to be on the same label for it to make sense... I said that before I checked it as fact, so durr of course a lot of my argument hinged on that prediction being accurate

Also I can't view that vid even with my iPhone plugin, so I'll have to check it later at the desktop

/nostall

Also I could be wrong about the mic tricks, I wasn't watching the shit very carefully, but that's not nececarry at all - the mic hand offs could just as easily been legit and have it play the same way

It could have just been a regular mic hand off, but like I said security allowed him on stage, the producers didn't cut his mic

I just thought it was fishy I couldn't find an un-edited clip

Umm

because in order for it to be manufactured they pretty much HAVE to be on the same label for it to make sense... I said that before I checked it as fact, so durr of course a lot of my argument hinged on that prediction being accurate

Also I can't view that vid even with my iPhone plugin, so I'll have to check it later at the desktop

/nostall

Again, flawed logic - "because they're under the same major label, this means it was a conspiracy". If they were both on the same subsidiary, like Roc-a-Fella, or Def Jam, you might have a point.

When it comes to being on the same major label, many artists may not even know each other nor have ever even met. There's a few thousand artists/bands under Universal.

like I said security allowed him on stage, the producers didn't cut his mic

I just thought it was fishy I couldn't find an un-edited clip

because its KANYE WEST.

not some deranged lunatic with a white face scruffy goatee knife in one hand source magazine in the other.

kanye west comes out unpredicted on stage its what moments are made of.

such as oh i dunno... THIS.

dont get me wrong, as i stated. this shit is publicity. but its not conjured up by mtv.

its conjured up by kanye. and again, as i stated before. even then its not for sure. hes outspoken but hes outspoken about topics he believes in.

Again, flawed logic - "because they're under the same major label, this means it was a conspiracy". If they were both on the same subsidiary, like Roc-a-Fella, or Def Jam, you might have a point.

When it comes to being on the same major label, many artists may not even know each other nor have ever even met. There's a few thousand artists/bands under Universal.

Ok first off I never said them being on the same label PROVED this was manufactured

to the contrary I said it was a necesarry ingrediant, and it's absence would disprove my hypothesis

so I think you need to understand my logic before you say it's flawed

Second, yeah, artists don't have any connection, but if you think the subsidiarys aren't controlled from the top down by execs then you don't understand the music biz for shit

The artists don't "set up" Jack shit-the label reps do, and best believe the managers at Big Machine and the managers of Island Def Jam DO communicate on a regular basis

I'm done with this, you just don't understand how this shit works, it's frustrating

Whatever, believe your little WWE fantasy world where there's nobody doing makeup between shots, there's not 50 crewmen behind each camera, they really saw ladies in half at magic shows, and gangster rap is real

I'm really really sick of talking about kanye

let's just go back to crossfire and talk about health care or something

as much as i despise kanye, nothing was more priceless than the pause and pale on this bitches face when he said that shit. also, think about it, how could this shit not be staged? you think every one out of five people in that audience is NOT a huge security guard with pepper spray and zip ties coming out the ass?

I work in the ad industry.

Yeah, shitty joke on my part. If I remember correctly, you guys had a hand in a certain web browser's branding, correct?

That being said, I work in the social media space (facebook, myspace, etc) and with the amount of crazy wheeling and dealing that I see on a regular basis that brands do to get their products seen, and the amount of money that goes along with it, I have absolutely no problem believing that this was set up. Mass media is what makes western culture go 'round.

Kanye is the biggest prick in entertainment.

whiney little asshole, also I hate absolutely all of his music and cannot understand how anybody can stand him in any way.

That last album with the auto tune he did, made me want to kill myself with confusion. People I actually respected were bumping it, whilst I had to sit there desperately trying to find anything about it,that actually appealed to me. It just sounded like a whiney gay robot talking shit over synth farts.

"POP ART" pssshh he's a lame trend hopping idiot that somehow has managed to create a persona of "hip-liberal-rapper-fashionista-genius"

when in fact he is a "paranoid-vapid-angry-jealous-rapper-cunt"

I hope he will go away now.

Rant over.

FUCK.

You guys are craaaaaaaaaaaaazy gullible and receptive to the new tricks of showbiz in the viral age.

Within 5 minutes of that shit happening, the cropped and edited clip was up on mtv.com, ready to be embedded on thousands blogs with a 30-second ad playing before it.

Kanye interrupting and saying stupid shit at awards shows is a time-tested viral hit guaranteed to get eyeballs and a crazy buzz wave that clients are salivating to hop onto and ride out. This event, as well as other ocurrences at the VMAs, were discussed beforehand with prospective ad clients and spots doled out on a fee scale.

The right word isn't "staged" or "hoax", but "manufactured". You best believe with absolute certainty that this was a manufactured event.

^^^

^THAT FIRST!

as much as i despise kanye, nothing was more priceless than the pause and pale on this bitches face when he said that shit. also, think about it, how could this shit not be staged? you think every one out of five people in that audience is NOT a huge security guard with pepper spray and zip ties coming out the ass?

Then this^

Yeah, shitty joke on my part. If I remember correctly, you guys had a hand in a certain web browser's branding, correct?

That being said, I work in the social media space (facebook, myspace, etc) and with the amount of crazy wheeling and dealing that I see on a regular basis that brands do to get their products seen, and the amount of money that goes along with it, I have absolutely no problem believing that this was set up. Mass media is what makes western culture go 'round.

X2