kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha

theo

I respect almost every post you have ever made on 12 oz until this one

"But I think Kanye was for real"

seriosly?

Ok, I work in the entertainment profession

I've worked numerous awards ceremonies, concerts, productions, presentations, and whatever else, that is in scale with the 09 VMA awards.

Any live event, or recorded event, that has multiple microphonEs in such a manner has a guy working the boards who will kill a mic at .13 seconds notice. If kanye's barnstorm wasn't arranged or sanctioned by MTV it would have been cut. Keep in mind these people black or bleep out any cross word at a 3 second delay. The only way anything goes out on broadcast is by allowance of the executive producers.

Dude really, your a smart guy but this shit was done for Twitter

So old dirty bastards drunk tirade was also planned because it wasnt cut off? LOL or the original barrage of Lauren hill saying "id rather my child starve then have white people buy the album" or wait, what about when Fiona apple shit on Biggy for over a minute for being a drug dealer and gangster AFTER he was dead.... All that shit the we allllllllllll saw live, by your rations was all staged and signed off on by an executive because in point 13th of a secong it wasnt killed. LOLLL get the fuck outta here.

Im sorry yall niggaz are stupid if you think this was for twitter, LOL. Just beyonce's reaction, and Taylor's reaction alone proves this wasnt staged.

smh

Haahahahhaha

aparantly theo firmly believes that a handheld won't be cut by the booth In a live event for going "off script" for more than 3 sEcs

OLD DIRTY BASTARD

LAUREN HILL

FIONNA APPLE

3 examples of other tirades not cut.

Actually 4, cuz fiona apple had another live tirade about how the record industry is all bullshit.( im sure that was planned to sell records though, LOLLLLLLL )

How many years ago was this?

And yes, I'm suggesting they do sleight of hand between camera switches

amazing! Have you ever seen a woman get sawed in Half before on stage? Omg criss angel is real too!

Whatever theo, kanye is just too reAl

he has blogs up within 90 minutes with everyones momma cosigned

yeah, publicists can't do that

yeah this is real

you got the juice now dummy!

Youre arguing with arogance to NOT be proven wrong. When I actually think inside you prolly know it wasnt planned. but with the silly arguments you just used, Im pretty sure you know your reaching for straws.

And for anyone else who actually thinks this was a stunt, I suggest you take that rationaly and wrap it around you like a warm little blanket. I feel sorry for you. all of you.

I'm shocked this has gone to 9 pages

No one is real in music if your signed to a big label and making money for the company, everything is staged

Kanye is fucking shite and always has been even his taste in music videos suck isn't the Betonce video just a black and white video of some women dancing in a room to a shite song

Fuck MTV, RnB and all this chart bullshit rap/hip hop

Alot black people on my facebook were all sayin

"That was fucked up of kayne, but beyonce should of won"

Here are two of this black bitch's status that i know

"Eminem is PSYCHO! . . MTV IS RACIST NO BLACK PPL

HAVE WON . . .Fuk Britney. Fuk Em. And most importantly.

FUK WHACK PALE ASS TAYLOR SWIFT!"

"The Mtv awards are rigged! KANYE IS ABOUT TA BLOW A

FUKN FUSE LMAO You knw this isnt fair! MY SOUL SISTER

BEYONCE AND HOME GIRL GAGA BETA GET SUMTHN."

Typical shit...

Have you seen all the tweets with people calling Kanye a nigger?!

typical shit is right

What Ye did was wack, but if you feel the need to call him a "nigger" because of it then fuck your life because it doesn't make you a better person because of it.

Hah, ok you guys probably believe pro wrestling and gangsta rap is real too

Live in your little kid musical fantasy land. Bet beyonce and Taylor swift already got a single in the works together...

hold up, im the one here saying this happened on a whim of Kanye, YOURE the one talkin about fake acting. Youre the one who probably believes in wrestling, now youre REALLY soundin silly. Keep at it. LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

These kids believe the Justin Timberlake/Janet Jackson "wardrobe malfunction" wasn't staged either

perfect example of something that was staged, and you could tell because of their reactions where fake. these "singers" might appear in movies as "actors" from ttime to time, but they by no means are good at acting, TS and Beyonce's reaction was PRICELESS.... and genuine. figure it out already morons.

This is why i don't watch Mtv

I dont watch it either, but I enjoy seeing alicia keys fat ass, and the occasiional non male looking Pink. And some other shots of these puppets tits poked out.

what the fuck was up with Lady GAGA's stupid eskimo hat? That bitch is dumb.

i don't think this was all that staged.

more really a case of "haha shit, check it out, kanyes hitting the stage, he's bound to spit something fucking retarded, let it ride unless motherfucker starts dropping the N bomb"

but in all fairness, i couldn't really care less in either fashion.

kanye got 12oz mad.

Alot black people on my facebook were all sayin

"That was fucked up of kayne, but beyonce should of won"

Here are two of this black bitch's status that i know

"Eminem is PSYCHO! . . MTV IS RACIST NO BLACK PPL

HAVE WON . . .Fuk Britney. Fuk Em. And most importantly.

FUK WHACK PALE ASS TAYLOR SWIFT!"

"The Mtv awards are rigged! KANYE IS ABOUT TA BLOW A

FUKN FUSE LMAO You knw this isnt fair! MY SOUL SISTER

BEYONCE AND HOME GIRL GAGA BETA GET SUMTHN."

Typical shit...

People are fucking stupid moe, i heard beyonce won something after that, and really beyonce probably has a closet full of past mtv awards wasn't it that lil white girls first time winning anything?