kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

taylor swift is like 17 right? and kanye is a grown ass man. dude needs to grow up and stop acting like a whiny bitch ass.

he should go back to rocking them man bags with pharrell.

there is NOTHING cool about this:

kanye_not_gay.png

and it's funny how this is the second time he's done that shit. like MTV awards ever counted for anything. i guess he has to try to look hard since everyone thinks he's gay and most of his fans look like:

2566083942_a06b9dec6d.jpg

nah kanye is a straight up bitch, he knew he had to throw 1 tantrum at this award ceremony, so he picked the little girl to barnstorm instead of Eminem or whoever else he was actually up against for winning an award

that was a super bitch move, since you know he was planning it - kanye has to say some "crazy shit" at any public appearance - his publicist demands it

nah kanye is a straight up bitch, he knew he had to throw 1 tantrum at this award ceremony, so he picked the little girl to barnstorm instead of Eminem or whoever else he was actually up against for winning an award

that was a super bitch move, since you know he was planning it - kanye has to say some "crazy shit" at any public appearance - his publicist demands it

this ^

if i was whoever the dude was presenting that award, cuntye would have gotten a swift check off the stage

this ^

if i was whoever the dude was presenting that award, cuntye would have gotten a swift check off the stage

thing is its all staged

if they didnt want kanye to talk, they do this super high tech shit in the booth called "cutting off your mic"

its not hard to do, and it only takes a second

I fucking hate Beyonce.

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES

All parties involved are terrible and should die in a fire.

i cant wait for her diss track

and of course she won the final award, so she and taylor could have that special moment, thus solidifying Taylors place in modern POP music controversy so now she can never be thought of as a country artist again, which is exactly what the record industry wants