Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle

lord_casek

• 10 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get your MMJ card first. About $40-$50 nowadays.

In CA or CO, learn the state laws inside and out. Drop about $2500 in equipment, pick a high yielding strain, find a cutty spot, wait 7-10 weeks and you'll be looking at a minimum of $10k every 7-10 weeks depending on how green your thumb is...and hustlin' smart. (Pay that electricity bill, don't tap.) Some days will be busier than others, but count on at least 1-2 hours a day for upkeep.

Legally, you're operating within STATE laws...not FED.

Is this legal enuf??

• Like 1

My friend buys clearance items off amazon (both UK and US) and sells them on ebay. He makes about $500 a week working about 3 hours a day 4 times a week.

Another guy I know lined up outside supreme store on a trip to LA then sold all the stuff on ebay the same day he made about 30-50% profit he said.

fuck get all the copper and brass out of the spot and call up any referred scrap yard. then call them ahead and let them know what your bringing in and how much the shit will be a pound. if you go enough they'll hook it up. scrap yards know the hustle.

find abandoned cars and take the carborators out of em.

go along the rail road tracks. tons of scrap falls off of trains. and people generally dump anything around tracks.

but yea watch what ya get and if its anything suspect fuck it up and stick it in the middle of your pile before you scrap it.

my friend was sayin this girl was buyin a ton of baby clothes on sale at marshalls or wherever and sellin em on ebay cause a lot of people in the midwest just order shit off ebay.

copper is kinda burnt in a law enforcement aspect. plus if your on your grind you can just rack tons of it from hardware stores and not have to worry about cutting and carrying out yards of it from houses...

bronze is where its at anyhow. you gotta get creative to get it unless you have a low threshold of morals then there is a pretty common place that always has alot.... and you always gotta torch or bust up bronze if you take it in unless you drive it a few hours away to cash it in...

my friend was sayin this girl was buyin a ton of baby clothes on sale at marshalls or wherever and sellin em on ebay cause a lot of people in the midwest just order shit off ebay.

My homeboys wife was doing something similar, going to the garment district and buying baby/toddler shirts in bulk then silkscreening shit on em, even offering "simi-custom" options, and selling them on-line. She marked em up almost 200%, and still had trouble keeping up with orders. Turns out if you can make a stencil you can make a silkscreen.

OK TO ALL YOU PUNKS WITH LINKCARDS OR KNOW SOMEONE WITH LINK THIS IS HOW IT GOES DOWN. YOU GOTTA BUY EXPENSIVE SHIT LIKE A 24 OF REDBULL OR MONSTER WHATEVER. RETURN THAT SHIT SAYING U LOST THE RECEIPT AND U WILL EITHER GET STORE CREDIT OR MAYBE IF U GET LUCKY THEY MIGHT BE DUMB ENOUGH TO REFUND YOU CASH

• 9 years later...

Someone told me about this exploit yesterday and I thought I’d pass it along to our entrepreneurs on the oontz

there are places where you can buy Amazon returns by the pallet. They shrink wrap the items on the pallet as one giant unit and sell them off. You don’t get to see what most of the shit is. you can at least see the boxes for the items on the outside of the pile. If you’re savvy, have a barcode scanner on your phone 

CE2B4EE0-9320-4613-B333-246CA4EDCC11.jpeg.604e2cd4a17b6dff87cc8a17b33e4968.jpeg

so usually the places that sell these pallets have already gone though them once and set aside the best shit for themselves, and then they sell the best shit in their thrift store/consignment shop/second hand store.. whatever. So your pallet is going to be the stuff someone else already passed on and rejected… mostly. 

some of the stuff you get in your pallet may have been returned because it was broken. Here’s where the exploit comes into play:

say for example your pallet has a $500 espresso machine in it with a broken handle. That espresso machine ain’t gonna be worth much to any one on Craigslist or offer up because it’s broke. Right? So what do you do? You order the same exact espresso machine off of Amazon. Why? So you can return the broken one you got in the pallet. Now you have $500 refund from Amazon and the NEW machine you ordered, which you can sell however you wish. 

gonna be hit or miss. But there is def some room for profit here. 

• Like 2
  • Props 3