Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KARD like WOE

Super dope fresh graffiti clothing

^ I somwhat like the first and the third piece of Cost clothing, but I don't really like clothing with swears and or literal written graffiti on it.

As far as what I think super dope graffiti clothing is a just a simple shirt with some drips of your own paint on it that has built up over time.

Kind of hard to go wrong with Giant designs. I have a lot of old graf clothes I hang onto but don't really wear.... an old Giant t-shirt- one of his earlier designs, an old Obey before it was trendy- liked his take on the Slayer logo, a pretty fresh Delta design for Tribal Gear that I really should still wear, an old Cope2 design for Conart which is also pretty fresh. I have 2 other really old T's, can't remember who put them out now, someone old old school, one with a spraycan design and the other says 'Tools of the Trade' with a photo of old mops/markers/etc. Wish I could remember who made those right now, wore one at an event many years ago and some older dudes were like "oh shit!" Finally.... I have a faded ass design by Pastor which was real nice, still wear that shit as a painting shirt or other shirt to get fucked up as it has holes and all but can't let it go. Cool stories?

All that shit was back in the day type gear, scene was way different then though, felt different to get behind some of these graf companies and such. Maye it was more underground type shit then or something. These days I'd feel like I was riding someone's dick if I wore some of this modern shit and not really about sporting other people's logos. Wish Pastor still did some stuff though, and have to admit that Abel has some cool designs.

an old Cope2 design for Conart which is also pretty fresh.

I've seen that design, it was part of Ash Hudson's new conart collection a couple years back.

In all honesty, the only graffiti inspired clothing i would rock today is the old school Conart shirt with the conart looking like the krylon logo.

I actually check the conart store website often to see if Ash will post new shirts but all I see is conart hats for now.

this is the shirt im talking about:

410cS01ZTtL.jpg.f8f1b70d49f4138f673cadb87dac2ad5.jpg

and biggie rocking one:

conartbg.thumb.jpg.b21c78419e0e07fc200c1934f598b929.jpg

• Like 2

id also rock a custom-made denim jacket...ive seen some pretty legit ones, but i'd only wear them out to hip hop shows or events.

Kaws did a lot of work in the street fashion game with stuff like original fake and higher end brands like Undercover, BAPE and Supreme. However, you could get some really nice stuff from the KAWS/Uniqlo Collection this year for relatively cheap prices.

I've seen that design, it was part of Ash Hudson's new conart collection a couple years back

Doesn't sound the same unless by a couple years back you mean 96-98ish.

Kaws did a lot of work in the street fashion game with stuff like original fake and higher end brands like Undercover, BAPE and Supreme. However, you could get some really nice stuff from the KAWS/Uniqlo Collection this year for relatively cheap prices.

I liked some of those BAPE shoes, and Supreme has some really nice stuff, but those brands are waaay too expensivefor my tastes...i will have to check out the uniqlo collection....thanks for the heads up.

Doesn't sound the same unless by a couple years back you mean 96-98ish.

im talking about the Cope2 designs from the conart 2009 catalogue:

https://issuu.com/ashhudson/docs/conart2009catalog

maybe Ash just used the artwork from 97/98 and added some stuff to it and rereleased it in 2009.

actually, it makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.....i met Cope in new york in 2002 and we caught a subway together and we were talking about california....i asked him if he'd ever been to california and he said that he'd only been to L.A. (at the time), and that he stayed with Mear CBS...this makes sense because Mear and a lot of CBS heads were part of the original Conart staff/artists.

Yeah, helped spark that EC/WC collaboration shit, got flix from both coasts, maybe I'll post them one day. Anyhow.... the lettering on that shirt is the same but the shirt I have is maybe a 2 color on a solid color shirt. I doubt I saw the 2009 release but checked the link... that police badge shirt got lol. And before the page stopped working for me I thought I saw a Katch design in there.

• Like 1

rac3iqqjppi9rzymqipt.jpg.4584333049c360494691fabf09456de3.jpg

as mainstreamed and banalized as imagery of kate moss and kaws' illustrations have become, this tee....still very important to me for all the right reasons.

I have a UK Underground shirt from years ago that has a silhouette of someone, I suppose its Taki, catching a Taki 183 tag on the bottom corner of the shirt. I rarely wear it these days, but I still like it.

• Like 1

SICOER came out with a dope new design I wouldnt mind on a shirt

its like a balaclava tag or whatever

there's stompdown killaz clothing ephin apparel bombingscience dot com's clothing the seventh letter what im looking for is graffiti related posters anyone ahve any ideas

ALIFE does some good shit...I believe they did a collab with COPE some years ago

FUCT is  always good with the subversive shit

There's this one dude on Instagram that comes out with some heat from time to time @LacedandFound http://www.lacedandfound.com/

and I will ALWAYS buy a KAWS tee shirt

oh yea...uniqlo is currently doing a barry McGee collab

they got kaws for a third time in a row

and they did futura last year

uniqlo-futura-000.jpg

On 7/2/2018 at 8:19 PM, glorydays said:

FUCT is  always good with the subversive shit

If you dig FUCT you might like FTP, they got some pretty cool designs

3007727_orig.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

If you dig FUCT you might like FTP, they got some pretty cool designs

3007727_orig.jpg

im a big fan of FTP...they come out with good graphic tees

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now