Will I Am assualts Perez Hilton

poes

Surprised this hasn't been posted.

http://twitter.com/perezhilton

Read from the bottom up....

1. I won't be talking about this any further. It is in the hands of the authorities.about 4 hours ago from web
  2. Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it.about 4 hours ago from web
  3. The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.about 6 hours ago from Sidekick
  4. I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.about 6 hours ago from Sidekick
  5. Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.about 6 hours ago from Sidekick
  6. I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.about 6 hours ago from Sidekick
  7. I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 6 hours ago from Sidekick
  8. Is there a gay bar that we can go to with GaGa now that like has a balcony or some place to have fun but be safe?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hilton claims they eventually went their separate ways, but later in the night, Will I. Am -- Fergie's bandmate -- saw Hilton and came at him "like a heat seeking missile," demanding Hilton stop writing about Fergie and his band on his PerezHilton.com.

Hilton claims Will and his manager, Polo, followed him outside the club -- and then Polo punched him in the head "2 or 3 times."

Hilton claims when he got hit, he thought to himself, "I think my eye might be falling out of my head."

Perez added this parting shot to Will, "God knows it was not a random fan that hit me ... you are a f**king liar."

wierd ass nigga beats up a fat fag..........

:lol: :D