Will I Am assualts Perez Hilton

poes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude has made a career out of blogging celebrity gossip and intentionally acting like a bitchy high school girl, and somebody finally fucking showed him what was what. I just wish Fergie had done it herself, which would have been hilarious. She probably would have knocked him out.

More celebrities should act like this. I'm surprised Jay Z didn't when Perez posted the address of his private wedding ceremony in size 11 DAO font the day before it happened.

Who the hell tweets their followers to call the police

Also, I first thought (and hoped) that this was about Will.I.Am assaulting Paris Hilton.

But this dude spends his career talking shit, spreading rumors, and gossipping -- so he got what was coming.

Thats what I was thinking. WTF, people just blog/tweet whatever its called this week that they need the police from a cellphone instead of just calling them, and for a fucking black eye??:confused: I am really confused. Our society is getting really strange. They're are going to be a ton of ego centric self absorbed douchebags from the kids born into this time period. Fuck there already are.

hey everyone,

i would just like to point out that im no longer angry with ferenal mottis's and dj crazylegs video ads becuase it could be worse, there could be this......................

fna79i.jpg

More celebrities should act like this. I'm surprised Jay Z didn't when Perez posted the address of his private wedding ceremony in size 11 DAO font the day before it happened.

i am not supised

maybe like like 10 years ago when jay was shanking old white dudes or face-palm-mushing 12 yr old girls

but nowadays he'd be more likely to diss people similar to perez hilton while actually working closely with perez hilton on a track

6a00d8341bf6c153ef0115704b973d970c-800wi

let's discuss this^ instead...shit looks dope

Alice In Wonderland?

Also as people have already pointed out that stupid prick was tweeting about calling the police and not actually calling them himself... WHAT AN ATTENTION WHORING MORON.

Can't stand that cocksucker.

everytime i heard this name i thought it was just a new internet way of spelling paris hilton's name. i cannot believe a faggot like this actually exists, how do you make a living off twitter? or why the fuck would you want to?

here's what this dick has to show for his life so far;

a website

pink hair

black eye

and thats about all he will have when he dies too, he is a failure that somehow makes more cash money than me. shit is fucked up when a man like this makes bread.