Picking Spots

Colt .45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my personal fav spots are road sides with chain fences around them, get your self a nice tarp and some zip ties and you got your own cloaking device and spots where you can park a big ol u-haul in front of.

places with good tree cover in the summer that reveal heavy spots for the other seasons are dope too.

there's no better feeling then walking away from a spot knowing you have no witnesses and no trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys this is TORK.. its nice to hop around to a site ive never been to before and see all my stuff posted like this..i freaked out.. there were a few good comments and a few bad.. thanks for the props guys...and to show you this is actually TORK ill post my recents.

TORK010-1.jpg

TORK011-1.jpg

TORK004-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I rock churches and private property any chance i get

this is a horrible idea..regardless of if you are an atheist or a satanist or whatever churches and gravesites of any religious affiliation are a big no no. not necessarily becuase its blasphemous but more importantly becuase its a quick way to get alot of people mad at you. not only the parishoners but people in general will frown upon you. what these kids dont realise is that the general public doesnt make the diferrence between writers. they lump them all together. so its not "oh some asshole sprayed his god awful excuse of a throw on my church" like writers would they think "these damn taggers have no respect" so when you go out and write on shit like that it effects all of us(one hell of a runon here haha). alot of people take that hella serious. as for houses and shit that seems like a personal attack. and thats not something we want people to think,that we are intentionally attacking the businesses and whatnot that we are painting(i think some of them believe this). if you trying to attack them than your a fucking pussy. if you got a problem with someone don't go trash their house or car with your shit go hit that fool up, talk to him, bust skulls whatever you feel like doing. leave graffiti out of it..

my 2 cents on this situation

as far as spots i like to hit

fav spots:trains,bridges,main streets and rooftops when i can catch em.i like shit that will either last a long time or atleast will be seen by alot of people before it gets buffed.either way.i mostly hit trains tho.

things i wont hit: no houses unless abandoned,no cars minus a few vans here and there,no churches of any kidn,graves,trees,and no cop shit.i dont want the heat.

^^ hahahaha

i like nice spots where everyone will see, spots where many graff artist go, and a few chill spots. but mainly i like to paint where many artist will see. And i dont hit house, churches, anything by-around-near a cop building. I dont hit cars or small stores (privately owned) unless its a nice ass spot. i will hit VERY old abandon houses that are already hit though.

• 4 weeks later...

literally if it isnt religous or a school wall. i will hit it. everything is a good spot to hit. excluding occupied homes obviously and cars. but dude i cant wait to fuck up a cop car. and my towns police station is gonna get fucked up pretty soon.lol.

• 1 month later...