Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colt .45

Picking Spots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well depends on what your doing. something with much time needed needs to be done in a chill spot like an abandonded place or something. tags just hit spots that will be seen with stealth or hit anything in sight but number one priority is not getting spocked.

freeways

rooftops seen from freeways

and really i dont really have rules for what determines a spot....but rather the spot determines how long i feel i should stay.

I rock churches and private property any chance i get

this is a horrible idea..regardless of if you are an atheist or a satanist or whatever churches and gravesites of any religious affiliation are a big no no. not necessarily becuase its blasphemous but more importantly becuase its a quick way to get alot of people mad at you. not only the parishoners but people in general will frown upon you. what these kids dont realise is that the general public doesnt make the diferrence between writers. they lump them all together. so its not "oh some asshole sprayed his god awful excuse of a throw on my church" like writers would they think "these damn taggers have no respect" so when you go out and write on shit like that it effects all of us(one hell of a runon here haha). alot of people take that hella serious. as for houses and shit that seems like a personal attack. and thats not something we want people to think,that we are intentionally attacking the businesses and whatnot that we are painting(i think some of them believe this). if you trying to attack them than your a fucking pussy. if you got a problem with someone don't go trash their house or car with your shit go hit that fool up, talk to him, bust skulls whatever you feel like doing. leave graffiti out of it..

my 2 cents on this situation

as far as spots i like to hit

fav spots:trains,bridges,main streets and rooftops when i can catch em.i like shit that will either last a long time or atleast will be seen by alot of people before it gets buffed.either way.i mostly hit trains tho.

things i wont hit: no houses unless abandoned,no cars minus a few vans here and there,no churches of any kidn,graves,trees,and no cop shit.i dont want the heat.

^^ hahahaha

i like nice spots where everyone will see, spots where many graff artist go, and a few chill spots. but mainly i like to paint where many artist will see. And i dont hit house, churches, anything by-around-near a cop building. I dont hit cars or small stores (privately owned) unless its a nice ass spot. i will hit VERY old abandon houses that are already hit though.

literally if it isnt religous or a school wall. i will hit it. everything is a good spot to hit. excluding occupied homes obviously and cars. but dude i cant wait to fuck up a cop car. and my towns police station is gonna get fucked up pretty soon.lol.

Off limits- Peoples houses and cars, churches and schools

Favorites- Bilboards, electric boxes, mailboxe, and doors for tags. Walls, buildings and bridges for everything else

My favorite things to hit. lightpoles wooden and metal, electric boxes, telephone poles, bus windows, bathroom mirrors, freeway barriers and sides, back and front of signs sometime, trashcans. i stay away from ALL schools, churches, personal property. i pick spots by... idk

oh tork has touched paint. and hes been litterning the midwest best thread with his suburban under the bridge bull shit. I fucking hate those kids.

best for scribs are those phone books under the payphone those are mad fun. hit up shit that no one will see then walk with your cool tagger buddies n show em.thats what iz up

i dont kno. i like to hop on a bike and get to

smashing whatever the fuck. I roll up on a spot

thats good i stash the bike up. Or else i just

do little fast throws, hollows, and trannyhands

on the bike. Looks like you have a legit reason to

be stopped. Look like you are adjusting a seat or

or some shit

OFF LIMITS- RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS, CRIBS [uNLESS YOU'RE ON SUM WAR/BEEF SHIT, EVEN THEN ITS STUPID]

ARGUABLE- HOSPITALS, MOM N POP SHOPS [ETCH, IMO, SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS]

ACCEPTABLE- PUBLIC PROPERTY [sUBWAY, ELECTRIC BOXES, USPS MAILBOXES], FREIGHTS, EMPTY LOT WALLS, CHAIN STORES, BILLBOARDS, TRUCKS, MANY MANY MORE. USE COMMON SENSE/JUDGEMENT

GOD STATUS- HIGH FREEWAY SIGNS, SOME BILLBOARDS, COP CARS. [iF YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT. THEN YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING TOY.

nuff said.