Picking Spots

Colt .45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hit the empire state building once..cops and tanks and the milltary and ur mom was chasing me...bullets and bombs were ever where and this old lady got hit and just well she wasnt standing there any more. she was LAYYING ever where

• Like 1

picking spots, it depends. the risk versus reward is a factor in any type of conscious decision i think. If u wanna do a sick spot, make sure its gonna be seen, and not ragged, cause the risk is jail scrams. i choose my spots like this..."i'm going to smack this wall and the roof on the next block, and an etch tag on the deli door on the corner of that roof," block by block, hood by hood, borough by borough

i ask myself questions like this...

"how many hoodrat hoochiemamas will see this shit and request to be impregnated as a result?"

"if cops come are there trees and shit i can hide behind or do i gotta run like a forest gump retard marathon faggot?"

"is there shit that's easy to climb or do i gotta jump around like a jackie chan ass ninja karate faggot?"

"will taco bell still be open when i'm done?"

"how big can i draw my rap letters?"

"do i know how to make krink?"

Yeah, that's just a braindead idea. First of all, you don't fuck with sacred places. Second of all, you don't fuck with cars. That is a MAJOR...MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR destruction of property, not to mention an easy way to get spotted, and houses are a bad idea as well. Tagging in your neighborhood (at least in anyplace other than a chill spot) is a bad idea, as tagging in your school. There are so many ways to get busted by tagging in your school, especially if your dumb and tag the outside of your blackbook with the name that you're writing all over the school...it's common sense.

the first word was don't, as in do not. btw tags should take less than 6 seconds and if ur not in physical shape to run don't (do not since you didn't understand last time) do graffiti.

Clean, clear and secluded spots, away from popo station, and seen from main roads are ideal..

I mainly hit -

Fences, walls, power boxes, water pumps, shipping containers, signs.

Off limits -

Peoples houses/garages, cars (unless abandoned or popo) Most places of worship, small businesses.

i dont really think about it...

When i go out painting i go out to destroy shit. Shops, walls, signs, garages, random buildings, falts...

I aint really got the skill for pieces yet but i got a chill spot im practacing at... dont wanna make myself look like a fool putting up a toy piece of shit piece in public eye you know.

• 2 weeks later...

i got respect most peoples shit, so i mostly hit things that public owned,or already have some sort of advertising on them,or have the ability to move around alot..ie trucks... i hate seeing shit thats like on some average dudes fence or etched shop front windows, to me thats totaly lame and why people hate writers so much... meh each to there own