Picking Spots

Colt .45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i dont kno. i like to hop on a bike and get to

smashing whatever the fuck. I roll up on a spot

thats good i stash the bike up. Or else i just

do little fast throws, hollows, and trannyhands

on the bike. Looks like you have a legit reason to

be stopped. Look like you are adjusting a seat or

or some shit

OFF LIMITS- RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS, CRIBS [uNLESS YOU'RE ON SUM WAR/BEEF SHIT, EVEN THEN ITS STUPID]

ARGUABLE- HOSPITALS, MOM N POP SHOPS [ETCH, IMO, SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS]

ACCEPTABLE- PUBLIC PROPERTY [sUBWAY, ELECTRIC BOXES, USPS MAILBOXES], FREIGHTS, EMPTY LOT WALLS, CHAIN STORES, BILLBOARDS, TRUCKS, MANY MANY MORE. USE COMMON SENSE/JUDGEMENT

GOD STATUS- HIGH FREEWAY SIGNS, SOME BILLBOARDS, COP CARS. [iF YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT. THEN YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING TOY.

nuff said.

• 1 month later...

Nike shox r4

Nike Shox R4 plus is a series of professional running shoes designed by Nike. Combining with unique shape and design, Nike Shox R4 now is one of the most popular and most successful running shoes made by Nike. Remember to check out our hot products such as silver Shox R4 as well as other Shox athletic shoes such as Shox NZ running shoes Nike Shox R4 Plating Air Cushion is a line of Nike Shox R4, which designed with Shox technology. You notice the four Shox columns in the heel, produced from a unique, highly resilient formula that is also used in Formula One racing cars. They are designed to collapse efficiently to control impact; quickly at first, then slowing the foot beforereturning to their original height through the energy stored in them, helping to propel the foot through the footstrike motion. Nike Shox R4 Plating Air Cushion is the best choice for runners.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
don't hit churches, don't hit houses..unless their abandoned. everything else is pretty much fair game really. no graves either..idk why the fuck you would do this but its mad disrespectful and you should burn in hell for it.

Implying hell is real. The higher and bigger, the better.