The British Thread!

ENGLISH MUFFIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like were a rare breed nowadays not a lot of us left! although there are ALOT of british lurkers i think the only people i notice posting are Chopsticks, Losingmymind, Sneak & Stinkmouse(not sure if you'd consider yourslf british or not!?) so Speak up fellow UKers whether its England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales I wanna know what a gwarn! Let's unite and celebrate all things British!!!

Irish folks aren't British.

That is all.

Noisia's from Holland actually.

Let's just appreciate jungle, DnB, dubstep, grime etc in general

i didn't know that. whenever i'm looking up drum and bass on youtube they come up next to uk artists.

terry_tibbs.jpg

Italian fireplace! Talk to me.

let me tickle you, growl like a tiger. that guy is hilarious.

minstrels

cadbury double decker bars

pork scratchings

6 for 5 stellas after lockout

(no wonder I got fat while living there)

wormwood scrubs

MIND THE GAP

leaves on the tracks

the grand union canal (best way to cycle to my job when I lived there plus I could always little solo painting spots there)

brighton palace

dewsbury gasworks graff jam

england was too good!

Hatton needs to stop fighting speed fighters. Both his losses were against two of the fastest men in the sport.

he needs to stop fighting period. he's made £30 mil from his career and has a nightclub in manchester so he doesn't need the money, and he doesn't seem to have the ability to take hits like he used to. I remember when he fought kostya tszyu, compare that to the pacquiao fight, shit was embarassing.

[quote=Baron Von Counterculture

Also I heard a rumour that 11pm pub lockout is over. Last time I was there it was the thing that sucked the most... British heads confirm?

Also how come no one's mentioned the classic Bacon Butty... I used to take one to scarf on the bus to work every day...

Yes very much gone which is well good if your drinking but not so great if your working behind the bar as you end up finishing at about 5am