Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ENGLISH MUFFIN

The British Thread!

Seems like were a rare breed nowadays not a lot of us left! although there are ALOT of british lurkers i think the only people i notice posting are Chopsticks, Losingmymind, Sneak & Stinkmouse(not sure if you'd consider yourslf british or not!?) so Speak up fellow UKers whether its England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales I wanna know what a gwarn! Let's unite and celebrate all things British!!!

Im from the UK as well dont post as much as I did but oh well, not much to be proud about to be british anyway, shit weather, shit sport lol

800px-Full_English_Breakfast.jpg

brrrrrraaaappp big up full english breakfast, jehst, chester p and farma g, klashnekoff or however the fuck he spells it, asaviour, calyx, portishead, braintax, tommy evans, skinnyman, bloc party, Skandal, foreign beggars, dillinja, Noisia, Rawthang (???), Sub Focus, Goldie, Die & Clipzl, earl grey tea, nice tattoos, some nice girls, cockneys, yardies, soccer, 'wastemen', kidulthood and a buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch of other english shit i like.

• Like 1

im actually english i lived in salisbury until i was 8 then moved to dublin.

im back in london every few months to my family i usually stay in sloane square next to louis vuitton,

my family over there are balling big ttime the apartments like something out of cribs!!!

always love heading over to england its always a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david_brent_111.jpg

I'm seriously considering moving to England.

Actually I've wanted to for a while now it's just saving money is kind of hard to do.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now