The British Thread!

ENGLISH MUFFIN

Seems like were a rare breed nowadays not a lot of us left! although there are ALOT of british lurkers i think the only people i notice posting are Chopsticks, Losingmymind, Sneak & Stinkmouse(not sure if you'd consider yourslf british or not!?) so Speak up fellow UKers whether its England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales I wanna know what a gwarn! Let's unite and celebrate all things British!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

800px-Full_English_Breakfast.jpg

brrrrrraaaappp big up full english breakfast, jehst, chester p and farma g, klashnekoff or however the fuck he spells it, asaviour, calyx, portishead, braintax, tommy evans, skinnyman, bloc party, Skandal, foreign beggars, dillinja, Noisia, Rawthang (???), Sub Focus, Goldie, Die & Clipzl, earl grey tea, nice tattoos, some nice girls, cockneys, yardies, soccer, 'wastemen', kidulthood and a buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch of other english shit i like.

• Like 1

im actually english i lived in salisbury until i was 8 then moved to dublin.

im back in london every few months to my family i usually stay in sloane square next to louis vuitton,

my family over there are balling big ttime the apartments like something out of cribs!!!

always love heading over to england its always a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK WE PUT CANE IN THE CUT UP BAG

Props on the halfords spray paint and alan partridge. I rewatched all the alan partidge series recently, christ i forgot how funny it was. "Ive got your kids dan, Ive got your kids" :lol:

calzaghe.jpg

black.gif

cupoftea2.jpg

cuadro-13.jpg