AUSTRALIA NIGGAS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK IS A LAD?

YO THE SAME WAY NERDY WHITE DUDES FROM IOWA GO TO JAPAN AND ARE FUCKIN PUSSYGODS THAT SEE MORE ASIAN ASS THAN NISHIAZABU CLINIC, I FIGURE SINCE THERES NO DOMINICANS IN AUSTRALIA I COULD CORNER THE MARKET AND MAKE MAD AUSTRALIA DOLLARS...AND FUCK MAD AUSTRALIA BITCHES AND LIVE IN THE CRAZY AUSTRALIA CRIB WITH KANGAROOS AT MY DOOR READY TO KICK A NIGGA IN THE CHEST.

• Like 1

I'm thinking we write a script for you, where you got to Australia and get lost. Along the way, you make friends by just being you. Then you meet a beautiful female reporter, and she takes you under her wing. You both fall in love, she breaks your heart, then at the end you notice you're both meant to be together, and you climb over hundreds of people's shoulders on an Australian subway platform.

We'll call it "Dominican Dundee."

I'm thinking we write a script for you, where you got to Australia and get lost. Along the way, you make friends by just being you. Then you meet a beautiful female reporter, and she takes you under her wing. You both fall in love, she breaks your heart, then at the end you notice you're both meant to be together, and you climb over hundreds of people's shoulders on an Australian subway platform.

We'll call it "Dominican Dundee."

THATS NOAT A DOUTCH, ISS IZZA DOUTCH

(TYPING ACCENTS CAN BE DIFFICULT)