AUSTRALIA NIGGAS

DA KID MERO

:lol:

the aussies love the beat, we've sold a few issues to chicks there.

someday i'll go, but i'm mad nordic in the blood, i don't know if i could handle the desert.

australia is a desert right?

YOU COULD USE MY EGO AS SHADE B.

CUZ IM SURE ONCE I GET THERE ILL TURN INTO KANYE WEST IF HE LIKED WOMEN.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ word baron knows whats up :lol:

:lol:

the aussies love the beat, we've sold a few issues to chicks there.

someday i'll go, but i'm mad nordic in the blood, i don't know if i could handle the desert.

australia is a desert right?

i'm scandinavian, i seem to be doing okay

One of the funniest M.A.F.I.A. related things I've ever seen was at Alia. A mate was putting on a gig there (rap and lesbians just sorta goes together...) and Mafia was there with a hot ass girlfriend, they both went to the toilet, hot ass girl goes in left, Mafia goes right in to the Mens, doesn't bat an eyelid about it either.....

But she's got one of the maddest sneaker collections in Melbourne, a lot of the ones at that exhibition last year at the National Gallery exhibition las year were from her private stash...

You should come out on a trial run MERO, just see how things go and if you blow up just run some fake marriage long term visa scam...

re: Rap Lesbians

Yeah I thought it was gonna be a club full of hot chicks all making out to rap. Turns out it was a whole bunch of chicks I wouldn't touch (and to be honest I'm sure the feeling was mutual) jumping around to rap. I took my girl along too, she got really disturbed, some of these lesbians were on some pedo-level sleaze and I'd feel weird about fighting them if it came down to it...

But the dream remains...

A-We don't got Judge Joe Brown here (unless ya pay for cable), only Judy, Dr Phil and shit. And only 6 tv channels free to air.

Aussie yak is shit and expensive, if you bring some goods here and they're good you will get RICH, and probably robbed and fucked up by bikies, they run the show and take that shit kinda personal.

I'd love some Dominican food joints here, food in QLD is notoriously shithouse.

Say what you want about multiculturalism and all that shit but FUCK eating roast and scones 24/7. Gimme all that funky Asian/Leb/Middle Eastern/Greek etc shit that immigrants have bought here.

Also this country was stolen/invaded by whitey in the first place and just like the american indians and etc the indigenous Austrtalians live fucked up lives in general, had their land stolen, families broken up, no compensation, etc, goes on and on.

In closing I say COME HERE and bring some good yak and Dominican food and you'll be welcomed.

Peace

i think we already established that ^ atleast youve got the right idea.

my friend will only refer to himself as "white australian" because he thinks calling himself "australian" and people whose parents are from china (but were born here) "chinese" or "chinese australian" is some dumb shit.

Im not really into being super p.c. or anything, but I think that's dope.

FUCK IS A LAD?

YO THE SAME WAY NERDY WHITE DUDES FROM IOWA GO TO JAPAN AND ARE FUCKIN PUSSYGODS THAT SEE MORE ASIAN ASS THAN NISHIAZABU CLINIC, I FIGURE SINCE THERES NO DOMINICANS IN AUSTRALIA I COULD CORNER THE MARKET AND MAKE MAD AUSTRALIA DOLLARS...AND FUCK MAD AUSTRALIA BITCHES AND LIVE IN THE CRAZY AUSTRALIA CRIB WITH KANGAROOS AT MY DOOR READY TO KICK A NIGGA IN THE CHEST.

I'm sure they have enough faggot ass turds hanging around they dont fucking need your piece of shit self there. Nuff said.

I'm sure they have enough faggot ass turds hanging around they dont fucking need your piece of shit self there. Nuff said.

this comment directed towards mero reminded me of a tiny fishing dingy just before a massive tsunami wipes it out.

• 2 years later...

I just re read this whole thread, and I'm still all in favour of Mero coming over here.

Mero, all ya gots to do is get the thumbs up from one of our future leaders and you're in.

One's a redhead racist who is on celebrity shows and the other is a big eared cunt who likes Christ and boxing. Hope this helps ya

Pretty much

I guess I am still a racist as I married an Indian (said one at the party mentioned beforehand). And yeah, she wasn't born here but agrees 100% on the language thing. Just got back from OS and I couldn't live in India using only English alone.

And yeah you should still come down here, if only for a laugh.