AUSTRALIA NIGGAS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never insinuating it was. I have no prejudice against people who aren't white and don't speak my language, as long as they don't intend on moving here and trying to live in a society without the means to communicate. Obviously you are missing the point here. And yeah, its my birthday party tomorrow and I have invited asians, indians, europeans, aboriginals, south africans and australians, so keep believing whatever you like about me man :-)

I was never insinuating it was. I have no prejudice against people who aren't white and don't speak my language, as long as they don't intend on moving here and trying to live in a society without the means to communicate. Obviously you are missing the point here. And yeah, its my birthday party tomorrow and I have invited asians, indians, europeans, aboriginals, south africans and australians, so keep believing whatever you like about me man :-)

Sorry but the other guy is right. You realise you are using the same justification Pauline Hanson made with her Asian fish and chip shop assistant? The national English speaking, cultural identity you are talking about is a construct.

Maybe you should learn some Vietnamese, it would make more sense geographically.

There are a lot of issues at play here, including the way Australia caters for the intergration of immigrants (its not doing a very good job for a melting pot) and the way white Australia approaches people of different skin colour. Like I said a bit of racism seems to be the norm here publicly. As a result second or third generation Asian Australians basically get treated as second class people growing up here having to deal with the difference in culture of their peers and their parents. If I was from one of those demographics, I'd fuck you all off and hang out with my own people as well.

Are you especially inconvenienced by these people not "communicating" with you? When was the last time you went out and tried to make the South East Asian community (different from your birthday party) feel welcome?

• Like 1

Fuckin Aussies are always on this Asian hating shit. YO- GET OVER IT. If you want to do something about it go have like 6000000 kids.

The three biggest emigrations of Hong Kong Chinese in 1997 were t San Fran, Sydney and Vancouver. As a person from the latter I can attest to how some immigrants stay within their communities

BUT SO WHAT?

they have better food, an older culture and hot chicks. Plus when their kids grow up they will be full on aussies.

I personally thought it was great when Van. became asian. I was all about them fortune cookies nomtombou?

Mero should go to Australia and IRL slay this homo and take his girl.

And you should film the shit and put it on youtube and post the link.

yo i'm down for that. i could find his where abouts real quick like too. hits me with the PM :lol:

Apparently I'm mad out of the loop on this one...who the fuck is this dude?

Corey Worthington is some fuckhead lowlife from a dodgey suburb. he threw what was going to be a shit teenage house party but then amped it up by sending mass text messages and posting bulletins on myspace. this attracted all manner of lowlifes who ended up trashing the house and the police patrol car that broke it up.

Corey then got 15 minutes of fame and mad a bit of bank doing interviews etc. he got robbed in my suburb and doesnt show his face around here no more.

he then got a job as a club promoter for a hot minute and had a stint on the australian big brother.

all in all?

kid got blown out of proportion by the media, just like freddie nurks said.

ohh and the racist australian shit is getting old, dead it now, no matter what side your on. lets give ourselves a bit of dignity of we'll get pigeon holed just like canadians.

taking shit deep on the net mauler.

p.s......what type of euro chicks are gonna be at you party?!

p.p.s happe' brithday/

And neither am I. I am sure that if you actually knew me IRL you would totally relate, but fact is, I am sick of people moving here without any regard for our language or culture, instead they come here and make it seem like it is my problem I don't speak chinese. Thing is, if the place where they can speak that language in day to day life is so fucking shit that they move here, then they can at least adopt the way of life here and make an effort. It really isn't that hard seriously.

^I'm sure the Aborigines can 100% cosign this statement. :rolleyes:

"I'm not racist. I have black freinds." :lol:

Haaahhh... this guy beat me to it. :biglaugh:

"I'm not racist, I have 'ethnic' friends..."

Good one dude.

It really doesnt matter what I say. You're still the one spending all this time on the internet argueing about some dumb shit. It's pretty clear you're a loser. :lol:

Hey dumbass.... I was laughing at your slang, not comming at your neck.

I'm about to start calling asians lemons now too. Thanks for putting me onto that shit. :china:

And neither am I. I am sure that if you actually knew me IRL you would totally relate, but fact is, I am sick of people moving here without any regard for our language or culture, instead they come here and make it seem like it is my problem I don't speak chinese. Thing is, if the place where they can speak that language in day to day life is so fucking shit that they move here, then they can at least adopt the way of life here and make an effort. It really isn't that hard seriously.

And if you are baiting me for one of your famous 'DAO arguments' you are seriously barking up the wrong tree so to speak. I have seen how this place has changed over the past 20 years, and lets say, it isn't as good as it was back then for the aforementioned reasons.

this one was my personal favorite...

Yeah, but saying australia has the best shit out of a list of places that all have bad shit is redundant

Just saying if the list was like

Miami

Atlanta

Australia

New York

Canada

It might have authority

But when the topic of discussion is the quality of cocaine in Australia

And that list is used to make an argument that Australia doesn't have bad cocaine

It's redundant.

Just sayin

• Like 1

You just named some of the worst places on earth to buy cocaine

Throw japan on that list and you're good

:lol: LMAOOOO WORD MY SON SAID "OREGON"

THATS THE ANSWER I WOULD GIVE A NIGGA IF THEY SAID "WHERE IN THE US DO YOU THINK THERE IS THE LEAST AMMOUNT OF COCAINE"

COKE EVERYWHERE IS GARBAGE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO. 305 GOT THAT PUREE THOUGH FOR REAL. THE FLOW OUT THERE IS STILL CRAZY. NYC GOT IT LIKE THAT, SOME PARTS OF CALI GOT IT LIKE THAT...THE RESTA YALL ARE BLOWIN THAT ACETONE AMBESOL WORK...MY NIGGA D CALL IT "FOOLS BLOW" OR "MUFFIN MIX"