AUSTRALIA NIGGAS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im clearly a little pissed off at the moment, but i dont know why all these people pressume they would lord it in Australia if they are from somewhere else. If anything Australians get over more than others when they go overseas because they love to get off this island.

People here are quite conservative and more cautious than they need to be. It's not an especially easy country to get over re mad australia bitches and mad australia dollars. For item a, go to spain, for item b go to sweden or abu dabi or some shit. If you go to abu dabi forget about women though. You better starting thinking oil is the new pussy.

YEAH I HEAR YOU, BUT IM NOT JUST COMIN FROM ANYWHERE, IM COMIN FROM THE BRONX, AND NOT TO TOOT MY OWN HORN BUT WE PRETTY MUCH INVENTED BEING COOL AND RAP MUSIC. SO BASICALLY THAT SHIT OOZES OUT MY PORES B, PLUS IM DOMINICAN SO I SPEAK THAT WIKIWIKIWIKI FAST ASS SPANISH THAT BITCHES LOVE...THANKS TO MY POPS GENES I HAVE AN UNLIMITED RESERVOIR OF SWAG. ANY AUSTRALIAN CHICK THATS INTO "NEW YORK CITY" MUSIC WILL BE INTO ME, PERIOD. IM NOT AN UGLY DUDE BY ANY MEANS. *TOOTING HORN*

PLUS WHEN I GO ABROAD, I GET A BROAD...YOU DIG?

YEAH I HEAR YOU, BUT IM NOT JUST COMIN FROM ANYWHERE, IM COMIN FROM THE BRONX, AND NOT TO TOOT MY OWN HORN BUT WE PRETTY MUCH INVENTED BEING COOL AND RAP MUSIC. SO BASICALLY THAT SHIT OOZES OUT MY PORES B, PLUS IM DOMINICAN SO I SPEAK THAT WIKIWIKIWIKI FAST ASS SPANISH THAT BITCHES LOVE...THANKS TO MY POPS GENES I HAVE AN UNLIMITED RESERVOIR OF SWAG. ANY AUSTRALIAN CHICK THATS INTO "NEW YORK CITY" MUSIC WILL BE INTO ME, PERIOD. IM NOT AN UGLY DUDE BY ANY MEANS. *TOOTING HORN*

PLUS WHEN I GO ABROAD, I GET A BROAD...YOU DIG?

no girls are into "new york music" unless you mean mgmt or some trendy indie faggot band.

some girls listen to 'urban music' which means if you aren't getting down with lil jon, chris brown or neyo gedafuckouttahere.

put simply, majority of the girls are too dumb to recognise swag.

I worked for a black dude from new york that was a skater. He was mad cool and women were all over him. Mero, you'd have no issues with the women over here. Not too sure how you'd go about fitting in with the lifestyle of your average Australian person though.

Alot of immigrants I speak with (Adult immigrants) love the country but miss home quite badly. I'm not talking about nice places either. Countries like Russia, Lebanon and India etc. They claim the lifestyle here is far too laid back and there really isn't much going on other than peeps getting blotto on the piss/drugs every weekend.

I've heard Australia would be a great place to retire. That about sums things up I would think.

Mero should take zebra with him to australia.

I think she as well as him would be a big timer out there.

They could play the number game.

:lol:

the aussies love the beat, we've sold a few issues to chicks there.

someday i'll go, but i'm mad nordic in the blood, i don't know if i could handle the desert.

australia is a desert right?