What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:rolleyes:

it wasn't Beaches. or Amelie. or Steel Magnolias.

but sure, sometimes i forget men are generally brain dead until you dangle a vagina in front of em. thanks for reminding me!

anyway, take one of these and don't call me in the morning

51maXfSevOL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I thought it was funny in a stupid sort of way. Michael Cenas short scenes had me laughing.

Exactly my take on it. Cera should've had a featured role throughout the whole movie and it would've been hilarious. Not bad for a comedy though.

Watched Bad Grandpa today. Had some funny parts but's it pretty much what you expect from Knoxville and the Jackass crew. Maybe a lil more plot than usual but overall just a "let's do some stupid shit to get a reaction out of people," movie.

Bad Grandpa was boring as fuck and only made me chuckle when he flew through the window.

Pretty shitty. Did watch American Hustle, Out of the Furnace, and Wolf of Wallstreet recently though.

All 3 were good, I really liked American Hustle, it was like watching a classic for the first time.

Wallstreet could've lost and hour and still been good. Oh and if you like Curb Your Enthusiasm, watch Clear History. Hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...