What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I dug that movie Kick Ass, and I can't take Nicholas Cage seriously since I learned he's into scientology.

I'll look up Let Me In on netfix.

Check out the original too, the remake is pretty well done but it's very very similar. If you're cool with subtitled movies then it's worth the watch.

let-the-right-one-in-poster.jpg

I'm curious about Cropsey too, how is it?

Anyone remember the Japanese movie about a guy in jail? I'm sorry for being so vague, but the memory of it is gone. Although, I remeber it being one of the best movies I've ever seen..

Any ideas??

you thinking of Bad Guy? where the dude is in jail and he doesnt know what for or some shit.. i think thats the name of it, but i could be getting it wrong, it was the first thing i thought of.

After googling "Bad Guy" it doesn't look right.

I remember the cover of it and it was the main character's silhouette walking down a dark street with signs on each side. Again, I'm sorry for the vagueness, but now I'm stuck trying to remember it..

I'm gonna start at page 1, and I'll bet it's found by page 3....