What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i couldnt get over his trying to be east LA voice, it made me think that he was studying that white dude from American Me thats with the mexicans which always bothers me. other than that i guess he was good. something about him though that makes me still think hes a doucher.

edit: im sure some of you have noticed i can be pretty over critical about movies though, especially while drunk. sometimes i cant get past the smallest little shit details, other times i dont give a shit.

I'm pretty sure that was how the character was written though.

Not Bale just trying too hard.

The character was a white guy that grew up around nothing but beaners in LA.

He learned how to speak Spanish from them as well, so the accent he picked up would probably carry over into his normal honky talk.

Not to mention the fact that he was insane.

i couldnt get over his trying to be east LA voice, it made me think that he was studying that white dude from American Me thats with the mexicans which always bothers me. other than that i guess he was good. something about him though that makes me still think hes a doucher.

edit: im sure some of you have noticed i can be pretty over critical about movies though, especially while drunk. sometimes i cant get past the smallest little shit details, other times i dont give a shit.

Yeah, I still don't get how you didn't like Drag Me to Hell.

^ haha, not the worst, it had overall potential, but fell short. but not horrible.. would i recommend? doubtful.

Yeah, I still don't get how you didn't like Drag Me to Hell.

never seen it, atleast that i can remember, which has left me confusted. i'll assume its horrible and will continue not caring about seeing it.