The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

the reinaert was 9 abv, i think it was about 11 for that bottle? Def worth it

I've been on a wild ale kick lately...it's nice to take a break from the ipa's every once in a while

I also been wanting to try that sorachi.

Troegs+Nugget+Nectar.jpg

yesterday, on tap. really good, the hops were not as over the top as I expected from the name. 7% abv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can agree the first few swallows were satisfactory but the aftertaste of that hoptimum was mainly evil for me. I thought possibly because I drank the Hopstar first, i may have been simply jaded. I still have one in the fridge for menaceIIsobriety, maybe we'll crack it this week and re-tread the waters. And yes that Grand Teton joint may be one of my favorite beers.

* I meant to quote stuff... But "I guess it's true what they say, a drunk aint shit!"

Drinking "Icky" from this local joint...

25774_411049426619_377455351619_5555670_2934533_n.jpg

A good beer in my opinion.

:lol:

this nigga said "olive garden".........................................................................................................................................................:lol:

• Like 1

5436480455_be21697191_b.jpg

HOLY SCHNIKEY!

1. Mighty Arrow is back in season, I went out to buy the 2Below, but found these ladies back on the shelves!

2. Stiegl Tall Cans!!!!!

*TILT*

Stiegl finally made it's way into AZ last year, with bomber bottles.

Today I saw 12 oz bottle sixers, and fresh off the truck on a palette... fucking ice cold, a whole 24 case of 16oz!

The bar codes were not even in the system yet, it took forever to get rung up.

I have never had the can before(only seen pics) I am used to bottles and taps.

Time to get drunk!

i hear he is a wanderer master brewer of sorts, that roams the lands from brewery to brewey and creates wonderful beers.

pretty magical.

From what I heard, tis truth. Guy brews his stuff at multiple breweries all around. Either he is just a high regarded dude, which im sure is the truth, or hes just has a presence that all abide to.

Mikkeller started out as two guys without their own brewery. Eventually it just became the one guy, and he is indeed a "gypsy brewer." He goes to other breweries and they let him rock out. Nogne, in particular. However, he usually does collabs with Brew Dog, Nogne, DFH and others.

Either way, he is pretty spot fucking on for being one guy pushing out that sort of volume and quality.