Today i saw some child gays

skirmfirm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NORMAL I NEVER DID GAYING AND SHIT IN THE SAND DUNES I PLAYED BB GUNS FIGHTS AND TRIED HARDCORE MOUNTAIN BIKE DROPS BUT IT DOESNT WORK ON SAND

ROFL!! Your mad scared of teh gayz huh?

/nh

Hardcore mountain bike drops and bb gun fights = straight male.

I was walkkin along the beach with a guy from work and we looked up and these two kids were cross legged lying in the dunes, they were about 13-15 and kissing each others necks and proper tongue kissin, and puttin there hands down each others trousers

was proper weird they looked like right achievers, and were proper calm about it like they were mad confused

i could tell at least one of thems dads would beat them for being a 'faggot'

i didnt know children could be gay i thought they be too against to even go with a feeling let alone go down the beach snogging :/

its on my mind i just aint ever seen 2 guys kissing in real life and the first time i do there like 13

that's fucked up, bro. I have no comment...but I'm glad I didn't see that shit.

Kids are fucked. But I'm not surprised...

I was walkkin along the beach with a guy from work and we looked up and these two kids were cross legged lying in the dunes, they were about 13-15 and kissing each others necks and proper tongue kissin, and puttin there hands down each others trousers

was proper weird they looked like right achievers, and were proper calm about it like they were mad confused

i didnt know children could be gay i thought they be too against to even go with a feeling let alone go down the beach snogging :/

its on my mind i just aint ever seen 2 guys kissing in real life and the first time i do there like 13

Im sure this is going to bring up the temperature. But whatever, impartial as humanly possible. Heres what I think about all this.

1. This is not surprising.

but anyone who says that they would not have a similar reaction is either mental, or lying. If I were walking down the beach, turned a corner, and bam, two of my classmates getting it on, yes, I would feel awkward, gay or straight. Its just something that when you run into it. Its weird.

"Propper tongue kissin"

This is irrelevant to my original point, but I think it sounds funny as hell. Tom Sawyer status, for real.

3.i didnt know children could be gay

I think this is a common misconception. ANd before you get all "PROOF DAWG! PROOF!"

Im not talking about psychology and neurotransmitters and chemical imbalances and shit. Im stating this with out a doubt based on the amount of gay kids at my highschool that I go to class with on a daily basis. Some are cool, some are fucking annoying. Just like anybody else. Gay or straight.

4.i could tell at least one of thems dads would beat them for being a 'faggot'

Probably, I know some gay guys who would get the shit kicked out of em by there pops. But I also know some gay guys who would kick the shit out of there pop's, if it wernet for the parental respect they give to them.

4. How are so many of you so completely retarded?

it seems like you are you all trying to defend your manhood, or show off your undergraduate degree in fag-o-knowing-ness. Eithere way, its kind of insane. Its just the internet, after all.

Endrant.

I told a bummer from work bout the child gays and he said he thought it was fuckin disgusting that they were in the dunes subjecting people to it, and i asked him when he decided he was gay he went all mad and shit and said

'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DECIDE IT WASNT EENY MEENY MINEY MO, OH LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA BE GAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IT WAS A FUCKIN DISCOVERY, I DISCOVERED THAT SHIT, ITS INSIDE FROM DAY ONE'

then gave me some homo woman look with his dyed black hair so i ran away

you sound like a limey.

4. How are so many of you so completely retarded?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark on this one.

I grew up in Sodom and Gomorrah, AKA Los Angeles and San Francisco. I met gay people when I was young. They did not try to molest me. They were my parent's friends, and they were good people. I never had any bad experiences with them.

As I got older, I had friends come out of the closet. Some were a surprise, some weren't. I'd say probably 10% of my friends at one point or another "questioned" their sexuality. Including the skaters and graffiti writers. As always, they did their thing, I did mine.

About the same time (in my late teens) I started going to clubs and meeting more gay people, male and female. Out of all the dozens of gay people I met in the time I was a club kid (1991-94), I had exactly ONE sleazy drunk guy follow me around and hit on me repeatedly, who then got kicked out of the club for being a douchebag (I wasn't the only one he was harassing). Is this exceptional or unusual behavior? Go to any popular bar on a Saturday night and I guarantee you that there will be several guys doing it to women.

The point is, I didn't need to freak out and start going off about fag this and homo that because someone made a pass at me or because I saw two guys kissing and freaking on the dancefloor. I'm secure as far as who I am and what I like, and when someone or something makes me uncomfortable I remove myself from the scene. That sends a pretty clear message.

Anyone who makes broad generalizations or negative comments about the sexuality of others unwittingly betrays more about themselves and their fears than they realize.