Today i saw some child gays

skirmfirm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be happy they wasnt blowing eachother. i had this girl friend whos lil girl was a hoe at 13 and would do god knows what to her girl friends when they stayed the night. but moms was blind to the fact, her lil bitch was a dike.

damn, if the parents had got in early they might have been able to cure it.

I was walkkin along the beach with a guy from work and we looked up and these two kids were cross legged lying in the dunes, they were about 13-15 and kissing each others necks and proper tongue kissin, and puttin there hands down each others trousers

was proper weird they looked like right achievers, and were proper calm about it like they were mad confused

i could tell at least one of thems dads would beat them for being a 'faggot'

i didnt know children could be gay i thought they be too against to even go with a feeling let alone go down the beach snogging :/

its on my mind i just aint ever seen 2 guys kissing in real life and the first time i do there like 13

They where probably adopted by gay parents. I'm sure some "psychologist" would say that they're normal.

"one when i was 9. i tried to fuck a friend of mine. he was a 8 then i turned 10. a year later it happened again. with another friend. this time me on the receiving end." - propaghandi (big punk band i grew up listening to and being around in my home city)

but on a more change this thread to a good christian point of view.

MOAR BRKFST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breakfast_bg.jpg

Pancakes.jpg

• Like 1

never seen/met child gays.

the couple of gay dudes i know, are like awkward 20somethings that just started doing the whole gay thing.

edit: saying that, they were probably gay when they were younger and in school, but they just never made it obvious.