Today i saw some child gays

skirmfirm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DECIDE IT WASNT EENY MEENY MINEY MO, OH LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA BE GAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IT WAS A FUCKIN DISCOVERY, I DISCOVERED THAT SHIT, ITS INSIDE FROM DAY ONE'

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"IT WAS A FUCKIN DISCOVERY"

This thread is great I don't know how I didn't notice it earlier.

ghey...

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Reservations-J-L-Langley/dp/1599983478/ref=pd_sim_b_img_14

51PC-biHKmL._SS500_.jpg

Book Description

Sometimes love just catches you by the tail. Chayton Winston is a veterinarian. He is also a werewolf. Much to his Native American parent's chagrin, he has always dreamed of a fair-haired, Caucasian mate. However, he never imagined his mate would be male. As a heterosexual man, he's not quite sure what to do with a male mate, but more than willing to find out. Keaton Reynolds wakes up, in wolf form, and finds himself with a mate. He's instantly attracted, but not so thrilled to find out the man is straight. Having been in a relationship once before where his partner professed to be "Not gay" left a bad taste in his mouth. Keaton wants to make a break for it and pretend he never set eyes on Chay-but Chay is not ready to let him go. Together the two work to solidify their shaky relationship and battle the prejudices against homosexuals. Chay must deal with not only his mother's prejudices against gay men but also her hatred of white people. When a power struggle in Keaton's pack threatens Keaton's life, the two men learn to depend on one another and their relationship to get them through it. Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, violence and hot man-love.

NO! :lol:

PROPS ON THE ENDING CONTENTS