How many hours a day on the Computer and Interwebs

Poesia [ ] T

Avg Hours a Day  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha I was going to start a thread just like this, else where

Today my mom said I have an internet addiction.

I guess I sorta do and that's another reason why I don't want an iphone/pda/walkie talkie, etc, so on so on

How much internet can a person take?

Music is the sole reason i'm on the internet so damn much

Listening to 12/13 minute long songs and 2-3 hour mixes

winter's killing it right now

everytime threads like this are made, all i can think about is trying to write a paper based on the data that is readily available in these threads.

there are so many different little demographics threads on this board. it would be great to write a program to datamine just to collect it to present it in a readily usable and conceivable fashion.

not for like advertisement purposes, but for indexing and just having stores of information to be processed in relation to other information, possibly to ascertain some interesting correlation among different variables.

have any of yall fucked with:

This is a web app that displays different types of information geographically, in time and in relation to eachother. If I remember correctly from the email I got it in, it is a google beta program.

Basically, I just like the concept of being able to see trends in human behavior based on intuitively seeing the way information corresponds to each other in time.

Ugh... someone needs to hire me.

Who wants a philosophy major as an intern?

Symbol's?

Mam's?

anyone?

but yes, too much time on the internet.

shit,

the megafuture don't get disconnected.

i'll smoke a blunt and have my laptop sittin in my lap.

it isn't hard for me to type thoughts on a keyboard while maintaining conversation with people in real life.

i are nerd.

just keep trying to turn the word "megafuture" into a meme....

Less than people would think, but more than I would like. I'm making a real effort to spend less time online lately.

This computer is always on, but I only use it about 1-2 hours while I'm working. At night, I may be on from anywhere to 2-4 hours.It goes through waves. When I first came back, it was like the first six months I was on 12 oz. Now the appeal is tapering off, so it's less.

I think I talk to people on IM a lot more these days, though.

I don't spend as much time on the internet as people assume.

Since I have been back, it's been even less.

Because everything bores me.

Still, I have spent enough time that it has kept me from doing things I need to be doing.

Such as riding my bike and painting wieners for my friends.

I need to take a hiatus from this place.