Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Pizza for breakfast - specifically more breakfast type toppings and flavors, should be explored by those who can be termed Pizza Experts.

I would approach it with an open mind. 

Anything other than cold pizza from the night before for breakfast is a pizza sin and y’all need to quit sinnin.

Eat a quiche if you must eat a triangular meal for breakfast.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Legit spot I used to go to would have breakfast slices available before 11.  I can't see doing that other than for breakfast and would definitely only order by the slice, but yeah, not bad.

You can’t just sprinkle us with this and not give more info fam.

Like @KILZ FILLZ said - whats the info?

• Like 1

@KILZ FILLZand @fat ralphythis was a whole other lifetime ago and wasn't a listed menu item at the time.  As much as I recall it was no sauce, buttered crust, toppings were scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, onions, peppers.... I don't remember cheeses fully.  There was cheddar but I don't remember if there was a main cheese sprinkled throughout to hold things together.  These days I see they added it to the menu and it says that they top it with Western eggs- diced ham, onion, pepper, cheeses.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 7/10/2022 at 10:22 AM, fat ralphy said:

Pizza for breakfast - specifically more breakfast type toppings and flavors, should be explored by those who can be termed Pizza Experts.

I would approach it with an open mind. 

years ago a co-worker stopped by whole foods in the morning and bought a breakfast pizza that had eggs and bacon on it.

At the time I was hungry so I ate it. 

Although I cant remember if I liked it or not

• Like 1

I had quite a few breakfast pizzas in my time

Meaning I ate pizza, for breakfast

Not sure what the big fuzz is about, pizza is like a 24/7 kinda thing, isn't it - and if you want to crack some eggs over it and serve it with a limp weiner then by all means, knock yourself out 💁‍♂️

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

That shit looks hella appealing @LUGR crust looking buttery and flaky, eggs look good. Damn.

Anyone else here worked at pizza spots?

I have worked at:

Papa Murphys

Round Table

Sarpinos (mom and pop)

Papa Johns

Skips (mom and pop)

I can throw dough all that shit. Haven’t worked at a pizza gig in like 20 years but that shit never leaves you haha

• Like 3
  • Props 1