Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still have yet to find a buffet joint that makes good pizza. This is a Chinese Buffet and their attempt....

1654401778185.jpg

Oh, that weird 11:00 o clock slice was the slice of the pie stacked on that one. Stacking pizza no bueno.

Edited by T4M*
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

oh wow that pie looks like broccoli!

Not sure how I feel about these green pizzas. I know they are probably good and good for you, but not something I would choose or make. But hey, what do I know, I do things to my pizza that would give @Deine Muddernightmares.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I just imagine that you either have pieces of broccoli or other veggie falling off left and right, unless there's enough cheese underneath to anchor it.

One place I go does broccoli/sausage/olive, works well and got me more into broccoli as a topping.  Think it helps that they use smaller florets so they get a slight char/caramelization.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

A tweet was posted in the meme thread about this, I saw the sign today...

20220606_203208.thumb.jpg.cea4775827cf9176d52bde80bc35b47f.jpg

For those that never had it, it's just a Snack Pizza, won't fill you up. The sauce is different, tastes like a hint of ground beef and a very mild salsa to this...

Screenshot_20220607-002719_Firefox.thumb.jpg.b775c20bcd3fefa21eec24ee0fcad06b.jpg

Tastes ok, not all that amazing to be running out, like the Popeye chicken Sandwich.

I often subscribe to a CSA in the summer which means I end up with lots of produce. One way to use it up in is in Focaccia and Pizza, they are good, no doubt, but if what you want in a pizza is Taco Bell or Little Caesar's they may not be for you.

CSA's can be hit or miss, not so sure about this years yet but they are overloading me with sweet potatoes which is a annoying.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 6/6/2022 at 7:02 PM, nicklesndimes said:

i wouldn't eat that slice personally, probably cold too so the grease doesn't burn her crotch.

I'd eat the hell out that slice.  I'd even dabble the crust in her cooch like it's one of those butter suace tubs you'd get from Pappas John's.  

🤌

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1