Heroin

GucciCondom

Shits still wild.

A lot of shit has changed in my life but 98% of anyone I ever knew is dead or in jail or just totally fucked.

I got on Suboxone and am still on it till this day and will take it forever. It has helped me tremendously, and has actually helped with the anxiety and depression I was plagued with for my whole life. I haven't felt ANYTHING but 1000% happy and focused. I'm such an outgoing person now instead of being an introvert. I can't even front it does lift my spirits especially when I drink a nice imported coffee with it and smoke some tree. The thing is that it costs me a total of $100 a month, and doesn't have a tolerance to it. I've been taking 32mg a day for 1.5 years and it feels the same every time. My script lasts me perfectly and it has nothing but positive impacts on my life. I've accomplished more in this time than anyone I went to school with that never got mixed up in nothing. Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating in life because I'm like a machine. I fucking worship my goals and success and its like a drug in itsself. I don't give a fuck about having lots of friends, going to bars and bullshit, hell I don't give a fuck about a bitch. I just want disgusting amounts of success so I can travel the world and craft amazing skills in a myriad of areas and push a DB9 and just be free. And buy my mom a huge ass house. That would be the most amazing feeling in the world. I realize that I never embraced my intelligence and set myself up to fail forever because I feared success because I thought it was unattainable to someone ordinary and I wanted to fit in. Now I realize the powers I hold, how far I've come and where I'm going.

I highly recommend long term maintenance with Suboxone. The relapse rate without it is like 90%. Only if you truly want to stick with JUST that and not be a nodding out retard anymore, My boy was the most down-and-out dope fiend I knew. He went to rehab like 28 times. He was sleeping in an abandoned factory off Kensington Ave in North Philly in 10 degree weather. He saw what I did and how far I got, and did the same thing. Now my nigga for the past decade has been clean for like 9 months and has totally did a 180. He used to not make it past 2 fucking days. I'm proud and I like to think I helped change his life. He is the only person that I chill with and we keep eachother focused.

Gucciano Von Duckets // I'm on a space ship - gettin' mars bucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt be able to open my eyes if i took 32mgs of sub a day. And for a year and a half? If its working keep doing it i guess. Thats a lot of sub a day. 1/4should cover you for the day. Best of all is the inhibator (?) cant eat beans if your taking that shit. Saved me lots of $$.

Also you could have been doing heron speedballs and oxy im not sure what your tolerance was. Just saying NO HATER

unless you a had a nasty poppy tea habit, 32 mgs in fucken retarded. even if you had a nasty tea habit, any doctor that knew the score ( like a real lcdc) would keep you on 32 just to get stabilized and drop you to 16 mgs quick. the ceiling on bupe is 24 mgs...anything after that is a waste of maintanence money.

Wow @ all the junkies shittin' on marijuana in here...

^hahah I know right junkies sayin weed ruins your life GTFO! I love maryjane I been smokin for bout 4 years and it hasn't made a huge difference in my life and don't plan on stopppin anytime soon ha and I've fucked with xanax percs hydros before but not nearly enough to get hookedon em' honestly they weren't even very fun, sum fucked up stories here tho but I'd take the green anyday over any opiates. To each his own I guess

ehhhh i have several friends who try to downplay me because i trip lsd, but these fuckers roll on pills all day. I tell them when they are all sketched out and addicted to pills I'll continue being my normal self, chilling in the forest smoking blunts and painting.

had a homie addicted to oxycontin for 3 years...3 80's a day....finally went to the methadone clinic due to lack of money for oxy 80's.......a year later....he weaned off the methadone.....and now just blazes trees......

if your going through mad withdrawl weed and xanex/valium help

cocaine DOES NOT fuck me up for example. i've had it enough and i know.

so for all you kids who have no clue what the allure is in weed, your brain just isn't into it. it's that simple. it's not that you know something that everyone else doesn't. or that people love feeling lazy and retarded.. because honestly, weed does not make me feel retarded, stupid, or lazy, and since i got a degree in biochemistry i think i know what i'm talking about.

i completely agree with you, and actually i have the same sort of thing with blow going on. i've done it well into the double digits just to really see what it's about and it just doesn't have any effect on me. i sniff my nose a lot, and i'm awake, and those are the only effects i've noticed at all, doesn't matter how good the shit is, thats all it'll do. i figured it might just be how my body is, since when i first started smoking weed, i had to literally smoke 6 times just to get high once, and i can say is that either

1. people are WAY too sensitive to drugs or 2. i have a natural tolerance to most drugs.

oh well. fuck dope, fuck coke, fuck pills. give me my weed and acid. that's ALL i need.

How does anyone take up smoking crack of shooting heroin knowing that they'll be known as a crack head or a junkie? That alone should be enough of a deterant (I can't spell).

i was thinking the same thing.ive never done anything outside of marijuana or alcohol and the primary reason for that is because i was scared of being a junky.i almost tried lsd tho but decided not to on the fears that i would see some freaky shit and go crazy or something.

I had a homie that fucked with alotta shit and was hooked on coke for awhile he told me he'd feind for it enough that he could kill someone over it and the burning sensation felt like someone rubbing sandpaper back and forth through his nostrils, also knew some cats that did meth before and said they weren't hooked but who knows? my homie's dad also was a methhead but I guess he just smokes mad bud now instead...and Hopeless I guess were kinda in the same boat I've always felt kinda afraid to expiriment with shit beyond weed alcohol and the occasional pills becuase I be afraid I might freak out, OD or some shit IDK..but I guess that's a good thing or I'd prolly be fuckin with hella shit because I feel depressed and worthless alot which is why I smoke daily. lately I been wantin to try shrooms hella bad tho...

Addiction affects everyone differently.

Their are people who are hooked after one use. There are other people who could use and still be functional.

It is important to find out which group you belong to and fast if you are going to experiment with narcotics. Because if you don't....

With all of that being said I will never, ever try Heroin. I know which category I fit into and it probably would take me to places I never, ever wanted to see.

GL to ya though if you think you can handle it.

Right now I'm at about 70 hours since I last did opiates. Withdrawals were bad as fuck yesterday, but today I feel better, for the most part. My muscles ache really bad though, I ended up taking 2 muscle relaxers last night just to knock out because I did not get any sleep at all the first night.

Xanax is also the devil, last time I took that shit (also drunk), I woke up wondering how I got home, got a call from a friend who said I smashed the whip into the curb at about 40mph in front of his house.

I also lost a friend in January from a mixture of opiates and drinking, you'd think that'd be enough for me but I guess it wasn't.

I've somehow avoided any kind of painful withdrawals for years now

I refuse to bump more than a gram of yay or an 80 a day & only use when I got time AND money to burn.

Life's too short for clichés.

Functional addiction FTW

How in god's name do you remember him as your favorite uncle if you haven't seen him since you were 4? i don't remember anything from before i was like 15 and only bits and pieces of most of the years after that.

How the fuck do you not remember shit from before you were 15?

I remember my childhood more vividly than I do the past decade.

Shit, I remember dreams I had when I was 4. And getting yelled at for shitting in the tub when I was 3.

this is the most counter-productive thread ever...

i see it in the page list and it makes me think about

grabbin up on some pllz. Regardless that pretty much

every post in here would warn me against it.

I have an out of sight out of mind position on

things like this

I don't remember much shit from my childhood a few bits and bobs but nothign much before 10 or 11.

I blame it on being completely fucked from about 12 onwards and just wiping my memory and forgetting things with age.

My wife swears she remembers stuff from before she was 2 I can't believe it myself

Archived