my sisters friend...

twinky the kid

my sis got heated when i fucked one of her friends on a camping trip. mostly cuase i never answeared the girls calls and always left the house if i knew said girl was coming over. she was hot but a total weirdo. she was all preppy high strung cheerleader type. i remember after we fucked she wanted to stay up all night and talk about how her friends always copy her style. i just wanted to get some sleep. i ended up passing out in my car and locking the doors.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister has a lot of hot friends that i would want to smash, but my sister is such a pretentious bitch that thinks she knows EVERYTHING just because she is in college.

and well, for me it makes everything associated with her fucking annoying. because she is REALLY annoying.

if i was around her and her friends, i would rather be an asshole to her rather than try to get on the good side of her friends.

besides, smashing my sister's friends wouldn't be much cooler than smashing anyone in general.

trying to be tight is fucking over rated.

/ontopiconer

your dad shouldnt be doing the blocking of the cock.

he should be doing the guiding of the cock.

i was doing a couple of my sister's friends. and since she's older than me, most of her friends are older.

they always say "but ur best friend's lil bro!"

then we just end up fucking. lol

my sis still dont know.

ahh sweet.

she always ask why i got her friends name and number in my phone tho.

haha