gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Was this from the Suns of Guns show the other night??

didn't see it the other night, has the season started already? That show is pretty cool beside the boss' annoyingly grotesque daughter and her badly scripted lines. They do a lot of real nice Saigas among other things, as for the flick i ganked it off tumblr, same with this one

tumblr_loic3rUZJm1qlcc4to1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311419568&Signature=8XaZfqiY4kFZvfL7XwTbNpi9HNI%3D

Mandatory items for any AK variant: Molot style pistol grip and AK 74 style muzzle break. Ultimak gas tube rail if you plan to use an optic. That is just my opinion. There really is no middle ground when it comes to aftermarket parts for AK's. Its either junk or its good shit.

the molot grip is up for debate as is the '74 "style" brake (as opposed to a real '74 brake) but the Ultimak is a serious must! I have been out-shooting my AR friends pretty consistently lately with a primary arms micro dot, I love my AK.

• 1 month later...

you will get a lot of different answers... here is mine

i actually prefer pistol grip with no stock and the shortest barrel you can have, like so

mossberg-500-cruiser-pistol-grip.jpg

the reason i say that is if you have ever tried to clear a house with a full length/normal

stock shotgun you will find that it can be somewhat difficult due to the overall length. the

shorter option makes it a lot easier to go around corners without having to drop the barrel

of course that is just my opinion, nothing wrong with a tactical grip on a shotty. my buddy

has a saiga 12 with a tact grip along with a 10rnd magazine and a surefire light pump

attachment. i say use what you are the most comfortable with and can afford