JUNO

Abracadabra

it seems i just make threads about movies now. but fuck it, this film was retarded good.

juno-poster2-big.jpg

it was funny, all the characters were likable. ellen page and jason bateman's characters have a strange relationship which adds a subtle layer "wait a second..." which was interesting. all in all it'll make your heart feel warm and you'll be thankful you spent the money. most definitely take your woman with you. a date movie that dudes will actually like. good movies don't come along very often these days, make sure you go see the good ones.

discuss.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the commercial a boy least likely to song is playing, but that song definitely isn't even in the movie.

anyway i thought it was good. i liked it when the girl was with mark and she was leaving and said "oh yeah i bought a sonic youth album, it's nothing but noise."

true story.

that movie had a good ass soundtrack. except i'm not so into the modly peaches. and they did pretty much the whole soundtrack.

i didn't like the movie.

i thought it would be about micheal cera's (sp?) character but instead he was just a co star to that brat.

i like smart ass comments just as much as everyone else but thats all she fucken said. she just wouldn't stop fucking talking! what 16 year old is that fuckin witty? i just hated the bitch.

all the music made me want to rip my hair out. and it kept playing the same 3 or 4 songs over and over.

the movie is just jokes that stereo type random people and think its funny when its just stupid because you know the writers only base the joke one 1 person that they met.

this movie is just a hipster ass 2008 chick flick

other than that i thought it was good.

story was good

acting by everyone besides the step mom and prego hoe.

just not my kind of movie

i didn't like the movie.

i thought it would be about micheal cera's (sp?) character but instead he was just a co star to that brat.

i like smart ass comments just as much as everyone else but thats all she fucken said. she just wouldn't stop fucking talking! what 16 year old is that fuckin witty? i just hated the bitch.

all the music made me want to rip my hair out. and it kept playing the same 3 or 4 songs over and over.

the movie is just jokes that stereo type random people and think its funny when its just stupid because you know the writers only base the joke one 1 person that they met.

this movie is just a hipster ass 2008 chick flick

other than that i thought it was good.

story was good

acting by everyone besides the step mom and prego hoe.

just not my kind of movie

COSINED

OVERLY CLEVER GOOD IDEA PLAYED OUT!!!!!!!!!

its hard for me to look at that dude and not see kurt schilling from Oz on HBO.

people should stop trying to have oppinions that differ from mine, and act as if they matter.

they do not.

if me and abc have the same oppinion, your oppinion matters twice as little.

basically, as it stands now, this movie is a near guaranteed winner for best-of-eveything in every award show this year, just based on me and abc being fans. hatters go start your own forum. jury is in, juno is a hit. go die.

its hard for me to look at that dude and not see kurt schilling from Oz on HBO.

people should stop trying to have oppinions that differ from mine, and act as if they matter.

they do not.

if me and abc have the same oppinion, your oppinion matters twice as little.

basically, as it stands now, this movie is a near guaranteed winner for best-of-eveything in every award show this year, just based on me and abc being fans. hatters go start your own forum. jury is in, juno is a hit. go die.

You're an idiot.

If you can't understand that the movie was based on pop culture and is as cookie cutter as most others, then you can't be helped. I grant that it was a decent movie, but it was still 100% cookie cutter hipster overly witty trying to latch onto the popular-to-be-unpopular theme of the year. The shit had a decent base, but they fucked it up trying to make it g-rated and still appeal to all audiences. I may have high standards, but at least I have them. t is not best-of-anything and faaaaaaaaaaaar from a "hit"