The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was time to take a nap, and then i went out to the mexican joint up the street to meet homeslice and drink tequila and beer:

sanmig.png

cactus.png

i was hammered so i went home and passed the fuck out. repeat 7 days a week

they serve Philippino beer at your mexican joint!

cleaned my car awhile ago.

I spent a good amount of the day cleaning and eventually came to terms with the declination of self respect and expectation I have in myself.

xylene.jpg

It scares me just a little that there are chemicals that have the tendency to be explosive in my car just lounging around...it doesn't terrify me enough however to get over my laziness and remove it from my vehicle.

typewriting.jpg

i have no explanation for this.

tree.jpg

wishful thinking

portugese.jpg

Parking tickets seem to be a reoccurring issue in my life. I keep them tucked away in a safe place at the bottom of all the shit in my car.

parkngticket.jpg (TIMES BY 9)

If anyone in a position of authority happened to see all of these tickets I would probably get the boot. I wouldn't even be able to use the excuse that I didn't receive the payment due date notice because along with the actual tickets I keep the notices in my car as well.

parkingticketsnoticeaa.jpg

music.jpg

ewwwwww.

mothersletters5555-1.jpg]

Letters from my biological mother where she tries to convince me she is a born again christian and has left her meth addictive lifestyle in the past and misses her children terribly.

memo.jpg

I have no idea why notes of duty that are not addressed to me are in my car. Thankfully the person they were addressed to used common sense and fed seymour the frog while me and my roommate were gone. seymour lives.

kerrjar.jpg

hityomomma.jpg

I made this for some artistic purpose that it has yet to serve. It has however become pretty useful when dealing with annoying passengers or faking serious injury.

hhhhhhhh.jpg

heels.jpg

famfam.jpg

this picture was taken 8 years ago of my family in colorado. As I go through this list of pictures I am starting to realize I have no clue how alot of this trash ended up in there.

dartboard.jpg

I put this up for the babes. I dont have any darts though so whatever fly mamasitas decide to have a go at it better conveniently have some on them.

corks.jpg

card.jpg

This might be very ungrateful and prudish of me to say but I fucking hate cards and certificates.

Cards to me are just easy words that someone pays someone else to say for them.

booksandmagsma.jpg

BOOK5555.jpg]

along with becoming a moving laundry basket my car has apparently also become a mobile library.

wanu.jpg

uniform from my old job. I guess these uniforms had something wrong with them and got recalled (I didn't know uniforms were that serious that they could do that but I guess you learn something new everyday)

el fin.

Fuck driving, took the Metro today.

2u7sk9f.jpg

This is the Hollywood&Vine station I believe. Each station has a different theme. This one may be my favorite.

nyu1qo.jpg

Fuck you, pay me!!!

2eb7hx4.jpg

Not buffing, but changing.

9hqbld.jpg

Actually took time to sit and enjoy this collaboration. I ain't gonna lie it kept me in awe the whole time. Check the windows and the designs, its that way around the whole thing.

346at8z.jpg

Got hungry and went here on Hollywood Blvd. just east of the 101:

b7kqvk.jpg

Wonton pork soup something. So fucking good. Hit the spot.

2mwme1.jpg

When leaving I went to use the restroom and the girl stopped and then got the okay from the elder mama san. They knew I was about to blow the spot up.

I dig thrift stores for vinyl and books.

286xwcy.jpg

Came up on this for fiddy cent. /yeshorrorfan

9jhw6v.jpg

Seriously this place fucking rules. Forgot to take flicks because I was geeking on everything in there. Old lanterns, books, cameras, spice tins, traffic lights, etc.

2ijqafl.jpg

And came up on this for .25 cents. /yescheapo

6tfosn.jpg

Daredevils..

4h5e88.jpg

Train home.

2ez5kzr.jpg

THE END.

• 2 weeks later...