The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

coach presenting tyreke evans with the game ball..

DSC00645.jpg

tyreke evans accepting the game ball..

DSC00647.jpg

sorry...i had to sneak in one more perverted picture (i think i took more flicks of the dancers than the actual game)..

DSC00651.jpg

after game VIP access to the court..

DSC00652.jpg

on the court..no ball to shoo :(

DSC00654.jpg

more..

last pic...me and my homies chillin..center court..

DSC00655.jpg

then we went to in n out, while i left the camera in the car and forgot to take flicks...sorry...im new to this whole day in pies thing.

i hope you guys enjoyed, and i hope it wasnt too boring.

• Like 2

damn sonnn... dope flicks. and btw WHAT THE FUCK KEVIN JOHNSON IS SAC'S MAYOR!?!?!?!

thats ill:)

*edit: sorry homay!! didnt see you were still postin...

lol..yeah..kevin johnson is from Sac and has done a lot for the community in the past 15-20 years..so he ran for mayor and won it...so we have a former nba player as a mayor and a former actor as a governor...california is a weird place i guess..lol.

sick jacket

thanks STAN, its a Starters jacket i got back in 1996...shows that ive been a Kings fan for a while and not a bandwagon rider..lol.

i used to go to lotsa grizzlie games before they were takin from my city by a pig. at the last game ever here in vancouver, i was mad loaded. and somehow i had cut my finger. when i was taking a leak in the bathroom along the row of urinals i wrote my name in blood on the wall in front of me with my bleeding finger.

there was a man and his child son horrified by my actions and i was abruptly horse collered out of the bathroom by vpd and subsequently removed from the building aggressively.

shortly after that you guys got bibby, who is actually the final remaining player in the league to have ever suited up for the Vancouver team.

thanks theo and chops! :)

yeah cos, i met bibby once shopping at the mall for his little cousins...it was right before they were to play L.A. during the regular season back in the 2002-2003 season....he was hella friendly and shit....jason williams was an asshole though when i met him.

• Like 1